Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
14/08/2018 12:32 pm  
Posted by: Jojo

Hi,

Thank you for everything all of you.  I dropped about 23 pounds.  I kept losing in Round 1, in round 2, and into round 3, the fastest being in round 2.  I was still losing inches when I moved to round 3 but had been in 2 for an extra 2 weeks with no real averse affects.  I had real hunger at the end of round 2 and into round 3.  I only stayed in round 3 for about 3 weeks.  I am still off boarding.  

I feel that the early rounds had a lot of information in them and were very helpful. Round 2 was difficult because I knew what signs to look for and could not see them in myself. In terms of  round 3, I do not know if it was just psychological or what, but the other rounds were way easier than Round 3.  Maybe because I expected to be hungry in those rounds they were less painful - as in my mindset was different.  Round 3 and Off boarding is a lot harder - to increase and to fight off the hunger is way more difficult than I expected.  Maybe more information about that mindset would be great.  Also, more information on how to get to maintenance after DSK would be great - I have used the Keto Savage calculator to figure out my macros and such, but if the spreadsheet continued off boarding up to that amount it would be great.  I am thinking that from off boarding I will just download a new sheet and do a fresh "onboard" to take me to maintenance.

DSK has helped me cut out snacking, eat real food, and face my food demons.  I cannot thank you enough.  I also now feel that I understand my body enough to keep it in check into the future.  Basically, you taught me what my "handles" or "buttons" are and how to use them for the health of my body.  I believe it will allow me to have more control of my eating into the future.  Thank you so much.

That's a great success story and a really good view point on how you struggled where you didn't expect to and cruised where you thought it would be tough. All the best going forward on your DSK journey.

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
14/08/2018 3:16 pm  

@kelley-o-spada  Hi Kelly!  I'm with you too!!  While I am in Offboarding now, I still have about 50-60 lbs more to lose, so a 2nd round of DSK is inevitable!!!   😀  😀 Maybe 1,000 rounds will necessary! LOL 🤣  🤣   Anyway, we are here for you!!! 😊   Anything we can do to help, & just ask us!!  We are all rooting  for your success, & I enjoy your posts, so hang in there, & let us know how you are doing!!!   😀  😀  😀  😀 

Max Havoc liked
ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
14/08/2018 3:28 pm  

@hinson-leigh  Hi Jo Jo!  Love your story!!! 😀  😀 Congratulations on your weight lost, on making it through the course, & still keeping your great perspective & attitude!! 😀 😀 🤩 🤩  Way to go!!! 🤩 Great insight into your expectations & what actually happened!!  What Christos described to you about Offboarding is what is happening for me now.  I am in my 3rd week of Offboarding, & still losing some weight & Inches!!  It is a different mindset to get used to the hunger, dealing with refeeds & not going off the rails... Oh, it is a challenge!!! 😉 I am proud of you for completing the course & of course your great results!!  If you ever need DSK again, we will always be here for you!!  I wish you all the best as you move forward.   🤩  🤩  🤩  🤩 

ReplyQuote
anna.markowski
(@anna-markowski)
Eminent Member Enrolled
23/08/2018 9:28 pm  

Anyone have any thoughts on trying to drive your calories up before a second round? I'm just about to finish off boarding (weight is holding steady 🙂 and would like to get my calories a good bit higher before I start my second round. I started round 1 around 2200 calories, and if I were to go straight into a second round now I'd be going in at 1963. I also know that I would like to do a keto build for a bit (I've got a couple big cycling trips coming up and have started doing a women's Olympic lifting class). I was thinking I'd like to get my calories to somewhere between 2500-3000 before starting round 2. I was planning to basically use the on-boarding spreadsheet to slowly titrate up my macros until I get myself to a spot where I have my metabolism humming and I have a good bit of runway for round 2. Anyone see any reason why this would be an issue? Will I hit a wall on my metabolism and start putting on weight, even with the slow gradual build? 

Thanks for your thoughts!

ReplyQuote
808Alex
(@farnsworth911)
Active Member Enrolled
24/08/2018 8:28 am  

I don’t have anything different to add.  I love the program.  I feel like I can post and get a meaningful response in a reasonable period of time.  I agree that following the threads gets cumbersome and I probably miss some good coveersaions due to this.  I think I would like to see more scientific/pathophysiology.  May a folder that has some links or articles available that we can look into or add to. 

Thanks to all!   

ReplyQuote
kymmiit
(@kymmiit)
New Member Enrolled
29/08/2018 3:30 am  

For your metric users it would be helpful if you could choose kilograms in the settings of the spreadsheet. With each weigh in I have to convert kg to pounds 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register