Ketocon tickets on sale through 8/31/18 & DSK Meet up  

RSS

judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
02/08/2018 11:39 am  

Several DSK folks are meeting the day before Ketcon on  June 27, 2018 , Austin, TX: place & time TBA

The Ketocon Conference is June 28, 2019 08:00 - June 30, 2019 16:30 Austin, TX

Tickets are on a 50% sale now through 8/31/2018, & students pay just $25  Get tickets here:  https://www.ketocon.org/shop/

If you have any interest in going, I urge you to come!!!  I have heard wonderful comments about this Conference for Ketogenic Diet & Lifestyle!  You will get to meet many like-minded people, keto vendors, people you see & hear online, and terrific speakers (Robert spoke this year & had a keto bricks booth with Crystal this year). This year Keto Connect was also  there, Danny Vega, Goody Beats, and more!!

Plus you will get to meet some of your fellow DSK family!!!  I'd love to meet as many of you as possible!! 😀  😀 

Please let us know if you can make it!!! 

Here is more info from the organizers of Ketocon:

"Community is what forms when you bring together a passionate group of people, from all walks of life and from all around the world! The science and stories of Keto, shared with you by Elite Athletes, Medical Professionals, Scientists, Educators, Researchers, Dietitians, Fitness Experts, Podcasters, Lifestyle Coaches, and Keto Product Manufacturers, all under one roof! Cutting edge research, with an equal emphasis on how people are utilizing the ketogenic diet to take control of their health, and their lives. 

Why should you attend KetoCon 2019?

There is no one-size-fits-all version of the Ketogenic Diet & Lifestyle! We all have unique needs and preferences. KetoCon is the absolute best place to meet like-minded people, learn strategies for success, and to gather all of the tools you need to support your health & fitness goals! You will be surrounded by hundreds, if not thousands, of people who are equally passionate about improving their lives."

This topic was modified 4 months  ago 4 times by judylove

ReplyQuote
Stephil
(@stephil)
Eminent Member Registered
02/08/2018 11:46 am  

Hey! I didn't post much on here but was active on instagram during the first round of DSK. My husband and I will be at KetoCon and we plan to come in on Thursday so I can meet all of you wonderful people.

judylove liked
ReplyQuote
Lyka_loves
(@lybagorilla)
Eminent Member Enrolled
02/08/2018 3:36 pm  

I can plan on going to ATX on that thurs. is the meetup in the afternoon? (i have a 6hour drive to ATX)  😭 

judylove liked
ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
06/08/2018 7:11 pm  

@stephil Woo hoo!!  Looking forward to meeting you!!! 😊  🤩  😉 

This post was modified 4 months  ago by judylove

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
06/08/2018 7:17 pm  

@lybagorilla  Haven't picked a time yet, cause we need to get an idea of who can come.  I would assume some time in the afternoon.  We haven't picked a place yet either, Crystal was suggesting a park, but nothing is firm yet.   Just the desire to meet ya all!!!  So looking forward to this!!  Woo Hooo!! 😀  😀  😀  😀 Love to meet you!!! 😊  🤩  😉 

ReplyQuote
Lyka_loves
(@lybagorilla)
Eminent Member Enrolled
06/08/2018 7:25 pm  

@judylove just let me know when!!! Im getting my tickets my mid month when hubby gets back. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
07/08/2018 7:26 pm  

@lybagorilla  Terrific!!  😊 I already bought mine, cause at the 50% discount through the end of August, I didn't want to forget, cause I'm already committed to going!! 😀  😀 

Once I get more of an idea of who can come & when, we'll try to make it for a time most can get there & make a wide time window so we can get as many as possible together!!  😀 😀 😀 😉    

KrisTKeto and Lyka_loves liked
ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
30/08/2018 9:27 am  

KetoCon Early Bird Ticket prices are good through Friday, 8/31/18! Don't miss out on your chance to go to KetoCon (3-Day ticket for only $100)  after this 8/31/2018 the price will be double!!!! DSK folks are meeting up the day before Ketcon on  June 27, 2018 , Austin, TX: place & time TBA.  Come join us!!!! 😀  😀  😀  😀 

This post was modified 4 months  ago by judylove

ReplyQuote
Keto_Kills_Arthritis
(@keto_kills_arthritis)
Active Member Enrolled
03/09/2018 6:07 pm  

I got my ticket for 2019 and I'm so excited, this will be my 1st year going! 🤩 

ReplyQuote
KrisTKeto
(@kristketo)
Active Member Registered
05/09/2018 4:37 am  

Got my ticket too.  Flying in from Maine.  Will come early enough to meet up. Looking forward to meeting lots of peeps!

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
05/09/2018 7:30 pm  

@keto_kills_arthritis  & @kristketo  & @lybagorilla &  @stephil@abbyb1885 & @coryarthurs   & @robotz40 &  @Kelley Spada &   @max-havoc@Christosfl81 & Everyone planning to go to Ketocon!! 

Woo Hooo!!!  We are gonna have some fun meeting up!!  I can't wait to meet everyone, I want to congratulate you, thank-you, learn a lot, catch up with where you are at, & have a blast!!!! 😀  😀  😊  😊  🤩  🤩  😍  😍 

Lyka_loves liked
ReplyQuote
Lyka_loves
(@lybagorilla)
Eminent Member Enrolled
05/09/2018 7:39 pm  

@judylove whoop whoop! I got my tickets already!!! 

ReplyQuote
quinntress
(@quinntress)
Active Member Registered
19/09/2018 6:38 am  

awesome, got my ticket too! Couldn't pass up on the sale price. I'll stay tuned for the meetup info! Excited to meet you all.

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
20/09/2018 5:03 pm  

@quinntress  Yeah!!!!  😀 😀 Whoopie!!!  🤩 🤩 I'd love to meet you as well!!! 😍 😍 😍 🤗  🤗  🤩  🤩  🤩 

SO excited to have a DSK meet up!!!  Looking forward to this!!!! 😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register