TESTIMONIALS/TRANSF...

[Sticky] TESTIMONIALS/TRANSFORMATIONS  

Page 1 / 5
  RSS

Robert Sikes
(@keto-savage)
Trusted Member Admin
08/07/2018 8:29 am  

Congratulations!!! You've gone through the Deeper State Keto Course and hopefully, have something amazing to show for it! Pushing your body and mind like this goes far beyond just a change in the scale weight or a lower bodyfat percentage. My hope is that you now know more about yourself as an individual and have a much greater perspective on what you are truly capable of, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

We would absolutely love to hear of any great transformation or testimonial content you may have to illustrate the success of this course and, more importantly, your success!

Feel free to write up a little blurb regarding your thoughts and takeaways from the course. Anything you may have learned or improved on. We would also love to see any transformation photos you may have taken along the way!

Note: Some people may prefer their testimonials/transformations private so I created a survey document to submit these to.
Please follow this link to leave a testimonial:  https://ketoconnect.typeform.com/to/gPZnA6

This topic was modified 8 months ago by admin

AbbyBK liked
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
08/07/2018 5:20 pm  

I hope you guys share your stories with the rest of us on how you did on DSK. Although I know most of your results as I've been following and communicating with you but I'm sure the others would be interested in hearing from you guys.

AbbyBK liked
ReplyQuote
Kelley Spada
 Kelley Spada
(@Kelley Spada)
09/07/2018 6:43 am  

I am one of those post menopausal women who DO NOT LOSE WEIGHT.  Prior to DSK I had been keto for a few years, and, after the initial water loss, I lost nothing.  NOTHING for a long time.  Finally with DSK the scale is moving.  It is slow but moving!   I started DSK on April 23 and as of today July 9,  I am down 9 lbs.  For me that is truly astonishing.   I will continue on the DSK program as it literally never ends until YOU decide.     Its an individual program that tailors to your specific needs and so I will continue through until I am at my goal weight.  I  never thought I would ever say that with any conviction but I am!  Stay tuned!!

ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
09/07/2018 5:03 pm  
Posted by: Kelley Spada

I am one of those post menopausal women who DO NOT LOSE WEIGHT.  Prior to DSK I had been keto for a few years, and, after the initial water loss, I lost nothing.  NOTHING for a long time.  Finally with DSK the scale is moving.  It is slow but moving!   I started DSK on April 23 and as of today July 9,  I am down 9 lbs.  For me that is truly astonishing.   I will continue on the DSK program as it literally never ends until YOU decide.     Its an individual program that tailors to your specific needs and so I will continue through until I am at my goal weight.  I  never thought I would ever say that with any conviction but I am!  Stay tuned!!

Great job sticking with it, keep on doing what your doing.

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
09/07/2018 5:35 pm  
Posted by: Kelley Spada

This is awesome and great news. Keep up the great work. 🙂

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
09/07/2018 6:02 pm  

I started on April 23rd and I'm currently starting phase 3 as of today and I couldn't be more surprised by my results so far. I also felt pretty darn great during the family photos. I used to take looking at photos of me after a family event. Not anymore. Here are some of my stats typed out.

Inches Lost: 15.-->Chest: 2.5 Under Chest: 2 Waist: 3.75 Stomach: 3 Hips: 2.75 Right Thigh: 1.625

I'm down 16.6 pounds and also down 5% body fat.

I intend on providing you with any photos I have taken along the way. Right now our internet sucks and I can't upload any images while my husband is doing his thing. For those that want to see images right now, you can take a look at my IG account. Keto Keuhn Nutrition (no spaces).

Before DSK, I started Keto March of 2017 and I did lose, I was using the fat a lever mentality. I started to stop losing weight when I started lazy keto (but kept the carbs low enough) and then holidays came around and I allowed myself part of a cookie which turned into 2 cookies. ha I got back on track though and had that lovely headache of lack of sodium while getting back on track again. I also started to do 20 total carbs but not tracking my calories or fat and protein much. I knew enough about carb portions in food that I was okay not tracking. Yet, no weight loss. I guessed before DSK that I was probably doing 1200 calories a day. As we all know now, that's just too low and it doesn't help in the long run. Increasing my calories and then slowly tapering them off works like a charm!

Something I defiantly learned what that the sugar sub in A & W does not allow me to lose weight and causes bloating. I knew better to listen to the rules yet I let this one slip and I paid for it. Only for about 2 weeks (1 during camping and 1 at home). I thought something was up and knocked that habit out that I created.

I also learned that I'm pretty darn strong when I want to be with food. In fact, my husband even told me this weekend that he's pretty impressed with my restraint on eating certain foods or just staying within what my macros should be. He didn't see much restrained from me prior to keto but I allowed myself food that I knew wasn't perfect. With DSK I got to prove to him that when I want to be, I do have self-control. 🙂

ReplyQuote
kbk3
 kbk3
(@kbk3)
Active Member Enrolled
11/07/2018 7:32 am  

I started my Keto journey on January 2, 2018.  Up until starting the Deeper State protocol on April 23, I had already lost 33 pounds.  I had been very strict on my macros prior, but really enjoyed how Deeper State tapered everything down over the course.  I have lost an additional 17 pounds since starting Deeper State and hope to lose a few more before going through offboarding next week.  I plan to re-start the program once I have my calories back up.  This first time around I did not exercise or do any weight training(my work schedule is quite hectic).  I plan on incorporating weight training this next time around and hope to lose around 15 more pounds and to tone up my mid-section.  Thank you so much for all of those who gave us all of the good advice along the way and kept us motivated.  This is a great program and I would recommend it to anyone!

ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
11/07/2018 11:52 am  
Posted by: AbbyBK

I started on April 23rd and I'm currently starting phase 3 as of today and I couldn't be more surprised by my results so far. I also felt pretty darn great during the family photos. I used to take looking at photos of me after a family event. Not anymore. Here are some of my stats typed out.

Inches Lost: 15.-->Chest: 2.5 Under Chest: 2 Waist: 3.75 Stomach: 3 Hips: 2.75 Right Thigh: 1.625

I'm down 16.6 pounds and also down 5% body fat.

I intend on providing you with any photos I have taken along the way. Right now our internet sucks and I can't upload any images while my husband is doing his thing. For those that want to see images right now, you can take a look at my IG account. Keto Keuhn Nutrition (no spaces).

Before DSK, I started Keto March of 2017 and I did lose, I was using the fat a lever mentality. I started to stop losing weight when I started lazy keto (but kept the carbs low enough) and then holidays came around and I allowed myself part of a cookie which turned into 2 cookies. ha I got back on track though and had that lovely headache of lack of sodium while getting back on track again. I also started to do 20 total carbs but not tracking my calories or fat and protein much. I knew enough about carb portions in food that I was okay not tracking. Yet, no weight loss. I guessed before DSK that I was probably doing 1200 calories a day. As we all know now, that's just too low and it doesn't help in the long run. Increasing my calories and then slowly tapering them off works like a charm!

Something I defiantly learned what that the sugar sub in A & W does not allow me to lose weight and causes bloating. I knew better to listen to the rules yet I let this one slip and I paid for it. Only for about 2 weeks (1 during camping and 1 at home). I thought something was up and knocked that habit out that I created.

I also learned that I'm pretty darn strong when I want to be with food. In fact, my husband even told me this weekend that he's pretty impressed with my restraint on eating certain foods or just staying within what my macros should be. He didn't see much restrained from me prior to keto but I allowed myself food that I knew wasn't perfect. With DSK I got to prove to him that when I want to be, I do have self-control. 🙂

You killed it Abby, great results and so proud of you  😀 

ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
11/07/2018 11:56 am  
Posted by: kbk3

I started my Keto journey on January 2, 2018.  Up until starting the Deeper State protocol on April 23, I had already lost 33 pounds.  I had been very strict on my macros prior, but really enjoyed how Deeper State tapered everything down over the course.  I have lost an additional 17 pounds since starting Deeper State and hope to lose a few more before going through offboarding next week.  I plan to re-start the program once I have my calories back up.  This first time around I did not exercise or do any weight training(my work schedule is quite hectic).  I plan on incorporating weight training this next time around and hope to lose around 15 more pounds and to tone up my mid-section.  Thank you so much for all of those who gave us all of the good advice along the way and kept us motivated.  This is a great program and I would recommend it to anyone!

Very nice, sound like you got great results without any exercise. Can't wait until you run it back and incorporate cardio and weight lifting, your results are gonna be awesome.

Way to stick with the ketogenic lifestyle and DSK, great job and results.

ReplyQuote
kbk3
 kbk3
(@kbk3)
Active Member Enrolled
11/07/2018 3:36 pm  

I know!  I am so excited to re-start.  I was impressed with my results without exercise this first round but know I can do better.  I do worry about gaining some back during offboarding, I just hope that it is minimal.  What would be your thoughts on beginning weight training during offboarding to offset the potential of gaining?

judylove liked
ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
11/07/2018 4:41 pm  
Posted by: kbk3

I know!  I am so excited to re-start.  I was impressed with my results without exercise this first round but know I can do better.  I do worry about gaining some back during offboarding, I just hope that it is minimal.  What would be your thoughts on beginning weight training during offboarding to offset the potential of gaining?

I think anytime you incorporate cardio and weights into an already great program can only improve your results. And you did great on the program to begin with, so I would definitely go for it.

And you're going to onboarding correct, not off boarding to build your calories back up so you can run the program again correct ?

judylove and kbk3 liked
ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
11/07/2018 4:48 pm  

@kbk3  Congratulations!!! Wonderful to hear your success!!  Yes!  the more you move & work out, the better for your health in general.  As for the weight training advice, Max knows best!!   😀  😀 

kbk3 liked
ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
11/07/2018 4:50 pm  

@abbyb1885  Excellent Abby!!  You are a role model here!!  Just shows what can be done!!! Congrats on your success!! 😀  😀 

AbbyBK liked
ReplyQuote
kbk3
 kbk3
(@kbk3)
Active Member Enrolled
11/07/2018 7:00 pm  

@max-havoc I was going to offboard after this week.  So you are saying if doing it again just onboard? Are they that different?

This post was modified 8 months ago by kbk3

ReplyQuote
maliksmom2000
(@maliksmom2000)
Eminent Member Enrolled
13/07/2018 4:41 pm  

I already sent this to our Four Fearless Leaders (Keto Savage & Keto Connect) but I thought I would share what I sent them.  It was intended as a thank you so please understand the context.  Since starting April 23rd I have lost 40 pounds, my PCOS is gone and about to start the challenge again in August!

First let me thank the four of you from the bottom of my heart for the huge blessing you have been to me and my children.  There's nothing like hitting your 40's, your husband deciding to just walkout one day and you realize that being single sucks and you have NO confidence to even go on a date. (let's be honest, I have baggage and it's not Louis Vuitton either, their ages 19, 11 & 9).  Deciding to explore Keto was a life-changer and Keto Connect was my lifeline. You helped me achieve doing Keto on a strict single parent budget - something everyone told me could not be done. Not long after finding Keto Connect the challenge started and I was so excited and completely overwhelmed. I was so elated  when I had saved enough to join - a glorious day for me. You all were so gracious with all my silly questions, provided so much support and the resources were (are) outstanding.  Keto is my lifestyle, there's no "diet", it's the way I lead my life and I will never do it any other way.  I have had no indication that my PCOS (25 years) exists any longer, I have a clarity that I can't describe and my energy is outstanding. I have been able to introduce it to my children (my middle son has Aspergers & ADHD and I've seen an improvement in him - I was serious when I said you're a huge blessing).  It was an unexpected benefit, one that I have began to share in the special needs circles. I'm going to start another 90 days after next week since my experience this challenge was so rewarding.  I have lost 39 pounds, I joined  (survived) my first ever HITT boot camp and was asked out on a date - and I WENT!  I attached some  before pictures for you, please don't take it as being superficial, I was just excited to share my success as a direct result of you.  They were taken about two weeks before the challenge started. **In the photos I'm the one in the skirt on the end.  No I'm not stuck in the 80's - it was a party for my brother-in-law.  I attached one from a week or two ago while clothes shopping - something I haven't done in about 4 years.  I don't know if I've ever been proud of a photo but this one I am. The four of you are absolutely amazing people and I hope you know how much you're impacting others.  Giant hugs from sunny California, Kelly 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register