Side View Photo

judylove liked
ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
07/08/2018 11:34 pm  
Posted by: AbbyBK

I had posted a semi progress photo from July 14th. I now have an update of the day after phase 3, which was August 6th.

I'm not at the true ending point of where I want to be, but this program is not over yet and my life is not over yet either. 🙂 I am beyond thrilled happy with where I am now. I have had lost with keto on my own but I became lazy with tracking and this course is what I needed. When I started to track again after being lazy, like did when I first lost weight w/ keto, my weight wasn't moving. I then signed up for DSK.

I not only lose weight and inches, I've gained a new view on life, I'm happier, my husband and my parents see a new Abby (the Abby they once new). I've also gained some great friends along the way on this journey. However, this DSK journey is not done yet. I'm currently in my first week of onboarding. 

My scar: This scar is from a 7 pound cyst that was removed in January of 2017.

Before (April 24) and After (Aug 6) Measurements:

Chest: 38.25 -> 34.5

Under Chest: 33 ->29.5

Waist: 33.25 ->29

Stomach: 36 ->31.5

Hips: 39 ->35

Right Thigh: 23.125 ->20.75

POS forums to let me edit things. LOL My weight change:

April 24 - August 6

143.6-121.8= 21.8 pounds lost (Say what?!). This is the first time that I did the math. 

judylove liked
ReplyQuote
Christos (IG: @christosketo)
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
08/08/2018 4:49 am  

@abbyb1885 yess!! I knew you were progressing well but it great to see the results. You can totally tell a successful difference. And you are dead on regarding a new way of life. One of the reasons I am such an advocate of DSK and KetoSavage  protocol is the change in thinking it has done for me and my life going forward and ready to share and help others. You have done such a great job sharing your journey along with tips and tricks. I am super happy for you! I love having you around. 

I am so happy to have you as part of the family! Can’t wait to see more. 

judylove liked
ReplyQuote
Sheila G
(@sheila-g)
Active Member Enrolled
08/08/2018 5:34 pm  

Thanks for sharing ,what amazing results inside & out!

Well done !!

AbbyBK liked
ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
08/08/2018 6:24 pm  

@abbyb1885 There's a new Abby in the house!!!!   Whooo hoo!!!  😀 😀 😀 😀

This is totally phenomenal!!!  Congratulations!!!!  WOW!!  Your pictures speak volumes!  In the 2nd pic, you even are smiling & look happier, & you certainly you can tell the weight lost as you are now quite fit!!!!  😊 As  Max would say, You crushed this program!!  I am beyond proud of you & right now I'm tearing up with happiness for you!!! I've loved following your posts, seeing your new You tube channel, seeing you paying it forward & helping others, you are quite an inspiration, my friend!!  😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

AbbyBK liked
ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
09/08/2018 11:45 am  

Yeah I guess there's some changes there...LMAO. You look great Abby, I'm just mad you tagged me in that post the other day and I didn't win anything yet  🤣  🤣  🤣.

It was so great getting to watch you go through your transformation and getting to know you and how tight we've become. I'm so happy that you got the results you wanted and you worked your butt off to get those results. Your site is picking up and you'v got a new confidence in everything you do, which shines through to everyone you come across. 

And now we'll move on to the next phase and put some lean mass on you as you're primed for it. Again you look great my friend, so happy for you and proud of you and your effort   😉  😉  😉 

AbbyBK liked
ReplyQuote
Sheila G
(@sheila-g)
Active Member Enrolled
10/08/2018 6:12 am  

Way to go, well done!

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register