Thanksgiving!  

RSS

AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
17/10/2018 11:34 am  

Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and with family gatherings, there can be temptations. We all want you to succeed during this holiday while being on DSK. @theketoroad and I are working together in coming up with some DSK approved recipes for Thanksgiving. 

With that being said, what are your favorite food items/recipes that you used to have on Thanksgiving, but can't now because of keto or DSK?

aevans679
(@seraphina)
Trusted Member Enrolled
18/10/2018 7:23 am  

@abbyb1885 I am planning on doing all Keto for the holidays.  Most of the adults have switched over and really the options are so delicious that how could you not?! Can't wait to see what recipes you guys come up with!

AndyC (IG: @TheKetoneKid)
(@ig-theketonekid)
Active Member Enrolled
18/10/2018 11:58 am  

Keto Pumpkin Pie...can you make that happen?  Not sure if Matt and Megha have tackled this one yet, but would be cool to have on hand! 

Andy (@theketonekid)

aevans679 and AbbyBK liked
ReplyQuote
AnnaMHC
(@annamhc)
Trusted Member Registered
18/10/2018 2:03 pm  

I recently made some pumpkin pie fat bombs. 50/50 ratio of pumpkin purée and mascarpone cheese, liquid stevia and pumpkin pie spice to taste. Chill until solid. I wonder if it could be adapted to a pie filling. 

aevans679 liked
ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
18/10/2018 2:15 pm  

@annamhc , that sounds pretty darn tasty. 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
13/11/2018 6:59 pm  

@ig-theketonekid thanks for @annamhc inspiring me in the pie recipe idea, I have perfected a pumpkin pie. I just need to bake it again, take photos and put it up on my site.  

@theketoroad also came up with another recipe that I'm currently working on to put in blog form on my site. My goal is to finish this post, this week.

Stay tuned. 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
18/11/2018 4:50 am  

Who wants stuffing?!

https://www.ketokeuhnnutrition.com/keto-recipes/carnivore-bread-keto-stuffing/

Jonathan created an amazing 0 total carb bread and then made stuffing out of it.  😍 I totally forgot to post this link here when I was done with the post. Please forgive me.

My dinner tonight is me testing out a carnivore crust with butter. For an update on my pie post, I just have to do all the computer work for it. I hope to work on it tonight and tomorrow. Yet, I do have Tuesday off this week.

ReplyQuote
aevans679
(@seraphina)
Trusted Member Enrolled
19/11/2018 5:59 am  

oh dang!! that sounds amazing! I am going to try that!

AbbyBK liked
ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
20/11/2018 3:39 pm  

And the pumpkin pie is done!  https://www.ketokeuhnnutrition.com/keto-recipes/keto-pumpkin-pie-crust-less/

I also created a pie crust just the other day with zero carbs. 😀 It's currently on my IG stories and will be put into a saved IG story. (Keto Keuhn Nutrition. No spaces) Eventually, I'll get it on my site. haha

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register