Robert's At-Home Wo...

Robert's At-Home Workout?  

RSS

Sarah Allen
(@ladyallen)
Active Member Enrolled
11/03/2019 12:35 pm  

Hi! So I'm waiting until payday to purchase the program, but I'm wondering if anyone has done Robert's at-home workout. Do you like it? I currently don't have access to a gym, but I'm looking into changing that. I also have a gym "phobia" from horrible experiences in the past. It's something I'm willing to work on, but would like the option of working out at home as a backup plan. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Sarah

Sarah @The Keto Barry (YouTube) and @thewellnessofsarah (Instagram)

camdenscott
(@camdenscott)
Eminent Member Registered
13/03/2019 2:19 pm  

DSK was my first time ever doing resistance training regularly in my life. The at home workouts were definitely challenging for me, but they were also definitely a good way to get used to training regularly without going to a gym.

ReplyQuote
Sarah Allen
(@ladyallen)
Active Member Enrolled
18/03/2019 7:38 am  
Posted by: camdenscott

DSK was my first time ever doing resistance training regularly in my life. The at home workouts were definitely challenging for me, but they were also definitely a good way to get used to training regularly without going to a gym.

Thanks for the input! Do you think it helped further your results?

Sarah @The Keto Barry (YouTube) and @thewellnessofsarah (Instagram)

ReplyQuote
camdenscott
(@camdenscott)
Eminent Member Registered
21/03/2019 2:20 pm  

For sure! I actually started to tone a bit. Eventually started adding rep and then dumbbells as time went on. I've definitely gotten stronger

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register