Favorite Quotes  

Page 5 / 5 Prev
  RSS

judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
02/10/2018 2:10 am  

"All steps forward are progress, no matter how small...I plan on making a million little steps forward to get to my goals."  - Fiona - DSK Participant @fiona

In discussing the slow progress, (especially the normal up/down up/down of our weight on the scale), & lamenting how frustrating this is, I reminded Fiona that this all part of the process most every one goes through during weight loss.  We all want that scale to show instant progress, but that is just not how it works.  Fiona thought about this, wrote these words, & with her permission, I asked to copy it here so it could be shared.  I think it is a gem of positivity!!! Thanks Fiona!!!   😍  😍  😍  🤩  🤩  🤩 

Fiona liked
ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
02/10/2018 3:03 am  

"Finish Strong! If it’s the end of your week or just the end of your day push yourself! Take the extra step! You would be surprised how far your body & mind can go 🙂"  Jonathan Shane - DSK participant @theketoroad

"Start strong, stay strong, and finish strong by always remembering why you're doing it in the first place." - Ralph Marston.

Great message!!! 😀  😀  😀  😀  😀 

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register