After offboarding?  

RSS

joetroyer
(@joetroyer)
New Member Enrolled
29/11/2018 4:28 am  

After offboarding how do I get back to maintenance macros?

Im a 6”2’ 170lb male. I ended offboarding and am at roughly 2,000 calories. Attached my google sheet macros. I technically finished the last week - Sunday. Aka 4 days ago. 

Thanks for for the help!

This topic was modified 2 weeks  ago by joetroyer

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
29/11/2018 4:45 am  

You keep going. 🙂

I went well beyond what the spreadsheet gave me for offboarding and just added more rows. I kept increasing my macros each week and assessed how I felt. This will futher help you find your new mainteance calories and macros that you feel best at. If you are at the current fat % you feel best at, keep the fat percent the same as you increase calories, or keep adjusting the macros slowly to get to the fat percent that you want. My computer won't let me see the numbers clearly on your photo, but I would proabably keep increasing the calories at the same rate that this offboarding phase gave you each week. 

I finished my cut in August and I just finished  my offboarding a couple weeks ago. And truth be told, I could have gone up more still probably. I'm looking at increasing again next week for my calorie.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 🙂

ReplyQuote
joetroyer
(@joetroyer)
New Member Enrolled
29/11/2018 1:07 pm  

Hey Hey Abby 

What I was getting at is do you keep the same rate of calorie increase... 

Of course I’m still at it 🙂 love keto.

But it’s the first time in 4 months my macros aren’t created by the spreadsheet and this topic isn’t covered anywhere... 

Seems like this should be added to the course 👊

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
29/11/2018 3:16 pm  

Ahh okay. 🙂 To my knowledge, yes you would keep the same rate of calorie increase. 

How is offboarding going for you by the way?

Also, for things to add, I'll mention this to them. 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
30/11/2018 7:33 pm  

I just got done reading Robert's post on reverse dieting/offboarding and thought I would leave the link here. 🙂

https://deeperstateketo.com/blog/

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register