Most Waste  

RSS

Abby
 Abby
(@Abby)
18/09/2018 11:45 am  

The past few weeks, I have noticed that I have been having more number 2s while going to the bathroom. I've never been a person who daily or even a few times a week have bowel moments, before or even on keto. I typically only have regular ones when I have my period. 🙂 haha

So with these past weeks, maybe a couple, I've noticed that I had to go more of #2 without my period. Could this be happening because of increased calories or just grams of protein? Or something else?

I have not added much more veggies to my eating routine than before during DSK. My stress level is back to being normal again. Again as in not how I was in phase 3 and start of offboarding. :0)

Also, when in phase 2, I set my preferred fat at 0, so it would slowly increase over the phase. Now while in phase 3, as you know, the fat percent is slowly decreasing now. In phase 1 I learned that my preferred fat percent was around 79%, as I was getting extreme pain in my shoulders than ever before even while on keto (this was my main indicator). Last week my fat was 81.1% and the week that started yesterday is at 80.06%

judylove liked
ReplyQuote
Christos (IG: @christosketo)
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
18/09/2018 3:10 pm  

@abby 

When I started increasing my calories again (and in parallel protein) the same happened to me. It is just your body is releasing the food easier then when you first started at the higher caloric intake. That means your metabolism is  faster and processing things more. After a while things leveled off for me but I think it is part of the process your body takes when tapering up and down. 

-Christos

AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
18/09/2018 10:03 pm  

Well, alright then. 🙂

Also, the topic of this thread was a typo and I couldn't fix it. It was supposed to be More not Most. lol

judylove liked
ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
18/09/2018 10:05 pm  

Um, crazy thing I just noticed in this thread. When I posted my question, I was under a different name but now I'm under the username I started with. Any idea? lol

ReplyQuote
Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Trusted Member Admin
19/09/2018 6:53 am  

@abbyb1885 I would also add to @christosf181 statement and say I’ve noticed when you are in a decreased calorie amount and then you increase it your bodies metablic adaptation mechanism takes a lot longer to taper up then when it went down during the phases. So some of it is just due to excess your body doesn’t need atm. When I first started my off boarding my bowel movements went from once every 3 days to twice a day for the first 2 weeks or so. As your body understands this is the norm it will adjust and bowel movements should go back to regular. Of course you’ll proabably have a couple more due to just eating more.

i hope that’s of some help lol

This post was modified 3 months  ago by Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
19/09/2018 5:41 pm  

@abby  Hi Abby!!   I had similar results in Offboarding & my calories was increasing, and also my activity increased, and yes I think my metabolism for the first time had increased from an extremely slow one.  When I was in P2, I was in deficit and I had few and smaller wastes.  I'm on an in between diet now, before I start back up on DSK a 2nd time, and I am eating even more, and yes more waste.  Just goes with the territory, but also that I'm more active now, that has helped the movement and more waste.  All good stuff, so yeah, we are noticing the same things, you are just braver to start this thread!!!  Love to you my friend!!!! 😀  😀  😀  😀  😀 

AbbyBK liked
ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
19/09/2018 6:13 pm  

@judylove

I can be very open sometimes. Always have been. 🙂 Sometimes I just have to feel comfortable with the people I'm talking to and sometimes not. HAHA

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
20/09/2018 4:13 pm  

@abbyb1885  Well, Since it's you & I'm sooo fond of you!! 😊 😊 , I guess Keto poo topics are not off limits!!! LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣  

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register