Off boarding comple...

Off boarding complete...now what?  

RSS

dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Trusted Member Enrolled
28/10/2019 6:32 pm  

I finished off boarding 3 days ago. I still have weight to lose. What do I do next?

AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
28/10/2019 8:22 pm  

A few questions before I answer. During offboarding and now, what did your weight do? Did it stay the same, went up, went down?

Also, what calories did you start the program at? How low in calories did you go and what are your calories now?

ReplyQuote
dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Trusted Member Enrolled
31/10/2019 9:39 am  

@abbyb1885

Hi Abby....not to be “that guy” but I wanted to see if you received my answer to your above questions. I’m curious  to know what my next step is. Sorry if this is annoying! 

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
31/10/2019 7:05 pm  

@dlajnef

I did not see your answer come though. Do you follow me on IG? Or you could send me an email too. My email is ketokeuhnnutrition@gmail.com  (I get push messages on my cell for this email) I only suggest this as these forums have been getting a TON of spam. Just 106 so far today. I slowly try to go through it and not delete actual people's questions. There are other moderators on here and it may have accidentally been missed.

ReplyQuote
dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Trusted Member Enrolled
01/11/2019 4:42 am  

Glad I asked then. Thanks 

so during off boarding my weight stayed the same except toward the end of the last week. I got bloated and went up about 1.5 pounds by the end of the week. No weight change the day after refeeds.

started the program at around 1500 calories and did onboarding up to around 1900 calories 

lowest calories was 1207 and hope I never have to do that again. Omg! Couldn’t wait to brush my teeth at night just to have something in my mouth LOL

currently sticking with last weeks macros of 1690 calories (152/71/10)

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
01/11/2019 7:38 pm  

Approving your comment, but I saw that you emailed me. So I'll communicate with you there. As it's easier with avoiding spam. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register