Offboarding refeeds  

RSS

meyerg2
(@meyerg2)
New Member Registered
18/08/2018 8:49 am  

On the spreadsheet under offboarding, are the calories supposed to decrease with each sequential refeed? For example, week 1 refeed was at 1750 calories, week 2 refeed was 1650, and each following refeed the calorie total decreases. Is this correct?

ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
18/08/2018 1:08 pm  
Posted by: meyerg2

On the spreadsheet under offboarding, are the calories supposed to decrease with each sequential refeed? For example, week 1 refeed was at 1750 calories, week 2 refeed was 1650, and each following refeed the calorie total decreases. Is this correct?

@meyerg2

Yes that is correct, it's just getting you set up for maintenance and a sustainable template going forward.

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
18/08/2018 7:06 pm  

@meyerg2  Yes!!!  I'm in Offboarding now too, & this is exactly what happens!!!  Congratulations on making it this far!!!  All the best to you!!! 😀  😀  😀  😀 

ReplyQuote
jmstanton93
(@jmstanton93)
Active Member Enrolled
25/09/2018 1:51 am  

I started DSK with the first session. Based on my weight loss goals, I've obviously gone a bit longer than 90 days.

I'm planning on taking my final photos on Sunday Oct 7th.

I wanted to do a refeed the night before, I've watched the Keto Savage/Keto Connect Refeed video, but wanted to know if there is anything on the forums about dialing it in right.

Want to make sure my hydration and sodium is on point for the best results since its the end prior to off boarding

Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Trusted Member Admin
25/09/2018 4:50 pm  

@jmstanton93 hey what’s up!?!?!

congrats getting to the re-feeds lol there rewarding!

so a couple things, don’t cut water out as it’s just a bad experience so stay hydrated for the re-feed. I tried to drink about a gallon throughout the day.

now the one Matt did was specifically if your doing a show. So keep that in mind. I don’t think during a DSK re-feed the sodium is increased so much.

So with what Matt did , when calculating sodium for your re-feed , it is importnant to keep your sodium pretty constant the week prior. Then the day of the re-feed increase your sodium by about 1,500 mg .

For example, during my prep , my last week I kept my sodium at about 3000mg a day and then the day of my re-feed raised it to 4500mg any more. 

Make sure not to increase it to much. More is not better with this lol

i hope that helps!

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
25/09/2018 6:36 pm  
Posted by: jmstanton93

I started DSK with the first session. Based on my weight loss goals, I've obviously gone a bit longer than 90 days.

I'm planning on taking my final photos on Sunday Oct 7th.

I wanted to do a refeed the night before, I've watched the Keto Savage/Keto Connect Refeed video, but wanted to know if there is anything on the forums about dialing it in right.

Want to make sure my hydration and sodium is on point for the best results since its the end prior to off boarding

Are you just ending phase 2 then? As the "90" day program ends after phase 3, if I remember right, as refeeds are important. One thing to remember is that the ideal thing to do is keep refeeds a week apart if possible going forward. Have you looked at the phase 3 info yet w/ your spreadsheet?

When you do the refeed remember like @theketoroad mentioned Matt did a refeed for a show. And in that video Robert had him eat most of his calories at night. You don't have to do this. Some people struggle to get the rest of the calories in at night. I ended up spacing out my calories for my first refeed. Then I forget which one after that, I ended up having most of the calories at night and yea it was challenging. haha

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register