offboarding vs onbo...

offboarding vs onboarding vs protein threshold phase 1  

RSS

MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
23/09/2019 9:05 am  

I am starting my 4th week of offboarding and am at 1622 calories.  I still have a ways to go to get back to 2000 calories.  however, my question is:  do i continue to follow the protein increase that goes with offboarding or do I use my protein threshold that I found in phase 1?

my original intent was to stay in offboarding until i hit 2000 calories.  i could, just go into onboarding.  my question would be the same in onboarding.  do i use my protein threshold found in phase 1 or follow the protocol as it is set out?

i intend to do one or two more rounds of DSK but want a higher calorie maintenence.

thank you!

AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
23/09/2019 10:47 am  

A few questions:

Does the offboarding spreadsheet give you more weeks of macros or are you needing to add yours at this point?

What protein % are you at now?

What was your protein threshold % in phase 1?

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
23/09/2019 1:05 pm  

@abbyb1885

my protein threshold in phase one was 72.  now in offboarding, I'm at 74, but this week on offboarding it goes up to 81g of protein.  

I was having to add more weeks to the offboarding sheet but it doesn't seem to be calculating them correctly.  i can manually insert numbers though.

Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
24/09/2019 5:17 pm  

I want to let @abbyb1885 answer this question since it is yalls conversation. However, @marshafields I will say I think you should hold your protein threshold that you are at currently. 

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
24/09/2019 6:48 pm  

@theketoroad , I agree with Jonathan as well. Go ahead and slowly taper to the 72%.

With adding more weeks/days to off boarding, I also did the math/adding them myself.

Sorry for the later response. My work schedule has been all wonky lately.

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
26/09/2019 1:38 pm  

@abbyb1885

Making we are all on the same page. I stated protein threshold in GRAMS not percent 

is the consensus still to taper my protein back to my threshold of 72grams vs the upward trend in off boarding and just up my fat grams to meet my increased calorie demand??

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
26/09/2019 6:42 pm  

Your protein threshold is your protein percent, never grams.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register