Am I ready for phas...

Am I ready for phase 1?  

RSS

dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Active Member Enrolled
05/03/2019 5:22 pm  

4. Once the large cells in the middle “Notes” column turn green, you have successfully reset your metabolism and increased your daily caloric intake to 1,500 calories which is enough to start Phase 1 of Deeper State Keto.

Above is from DSK videos

Below is my onboarding Page from the spreadsheet 

AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
05/03/2019 10:44 pm  

You could be ready to move to phase 1, yes.

How has your weight been acting? How have you been feeling overall? 

How much weight are you also looking to lose? 

ReplyQuote
dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Active Member Enrolled
06/03/2019 8:18 am  

I have about 40-50 pounds to lose, and I believe that’s why I was recommended for Onboarding. But it’s only been like 10 days. My weight has dropped! I’m down 10 pounds, mostly on a consistent downward trend with two days of going up less than a pound. I am on 1844/164 fat/82 protein/ 10 carbs. I feel great, like seriously, great! I didn’t think I could do this, but so glad I gave it a try. Thanks again for replying to my questions. There is quite a learning curve, in my opinion. 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
06/03/2019 1:37 pm  

That's amazing! Happy to hear things are going well. 🙂

Yes, always a learning a curve. Just imagine what you will learn through this whole processes. (These guys currently trust me with the knowledge I have gained through this program and with Max's help (a previous moderator). Document things as you go along. I did myself for the first time and I go back to it, from time to time (as I started this program again myself) 

From what you just mentioned above, I would suggest staying in onboarding for now. Our weights can fluctuate by a pound each day, if not more. The current trend of yours is not weight gain. So that's what we look at, the trend. 

When you start to notice that you keep gaining weight, is when we want to re-evaluate things.  Or if you notice anything else.

Keep us posted!

ReplyQuote
dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Active Member Enrolled
12/03/2019 3:01 pm  

Wondering if I’m ready for Phase 1 now? The middle “notes”column has been  green since I began onboarding so that’s part of my uncertainty. I have a lot (40+ pounds) to lose. Thanks for any guidance! 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
12/03/2019 7:44 pm  

I'm curious, can you screenshot your weight loss curve also for me?

Based on what I can see there, it looks like you are not gaining weight yet with some small dips in weights. How are you feeling overall? Also, are you working out at all? You don't need to, I'm just looking for some more info on you and this program. 🙂

ReplyQuote
dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Active Member Enrolled
13/03/2019 5:42 pm  

Thanks Abby! I did some more digging on the forum and found several posts about onboarding and it made me think I need to stay here. I lost 0.8 pounds today so I will wait until I start gaining. Two more days until I increase again. 

Im sorry but I can’t find my weight loss curve. Is it in the spreadsheet? 

ReplyQuote
Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
14/03/2019 7:41 am  

Hey @dlajnef it should be to the right side of the spreadsheet.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register