Nightshift worker
 

Nightshift worker  

  RSS

candi4444
(@candi4444)
Active Member Enrolled
Joined: 1 month ago
Posts: 6
14/02/2019 7:47 am  

This is day three of onboarding for me. I’ve been living like a regular human for a week, and now I have to transition to my 12 hr nightshift schedule. I work as a nurse, so I’m never sure IF or WHEN I’ll be getting a lunch break at night. Most of the time, I have to ‘eat on the run.’ As far as meal timing goes...when would be best for me to try to eat to maintain steady energy? I’ve worked nightshift for years, and I know I have low energy if I fast during my 12 hr shift. 


Quote
Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
Joined: 7 months ago
Posts: 143
14/02/2019 9:46 am  

@candi4444 Hey! So when every I did night shift I would always eat 70% of my calories about an hour before I went to work and the other 30% after. That way I have a good amount of food for the night and enough to where I dont have to go to bed hungry when I got back home. I hope that helps!

 


candi4444 liked
ReplyQuote
candi4444
(@candi4444)
Active Member Enrolled
Joined: 1 month ago
Posts: 6
14/02/2019 11:51 am  

Thanks! I will try this and see how I feel. 


Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
Joined: 7 months ago
Posts: 143
18/02/2019 8:02 am  

Hey @candi4444 ! Just wanted to check in to see how you were feeling?


ReplyQuote
Share:
  
Working

Please Login or Register