Onboarding Weight L...

Onboarding Weight Loss...Normal?  

RSS

Sarah Allen
(@ladyallen)
Active Member Enrolled
26/03/2019 7:42 am  

Hi friends! I took the plunge and purchased the program and I'm on Day 3 of onboarding. I'm probably jumping the shark here, but is it normal to lose weight during the onboarding process? It appears I'm losing 1lb a day eating 1500 calories. I noticed I'm still hungry at the end of the day after eating 134 fat/66 protein/10 carb, as well. I planned on doing onboarding for a couple weeks to get me at a higher starting point for phase 1, but I'm wondering if I should go ahead and up my macros? I'm also working out 3x/week using Robert's at-home workouts.

I mean, I'm not complaining about the weight loss. But I don't particularly care for the hungry feeling. Maybe it's my mental game playing tricks?

Sarah @The Keto Barry (YouTube) and @thewellnessofsarah (Instagram)

Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
26/03/2019 7:18 pm  

Hey! Congrats on joining! When onboarding weightloss can happen for sure! Not for everyone but itโ€™s possible. ๐Ÿ™‚

ReplyQuote
Sarah Allen
(@ladyallen)
Active Member Enrolled
26/03/2019 7:44 pm  
Posted by: Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )

Hey! Congrats on joining! When onboarding weightloss can happen for sure! Not for everyone but itโ€™s possible. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the response! Nice to know I'm not screwing this up lol! I did discover, though, that I totally missed the mark on my body fat percentage. I guessed from the photos and turns out, I was waaaaay off. I originally put it at 40% when I'm actually at 27%. Don't just go off the pictures, folks! For people like me who still see themselves as morbidly obese, it's better to take measurements or have someone else calculate it for you.

Sarah @The Keto Barry (YouTube) and @thewellnessofsarah (Instagram)

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register