question regarding Onboarding from a different perspective  

Page 3 / 3 Prev
  RSS

judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
03/09/2018 3:37 pm  

@sherb34  You are doing terrific & we are so glad to see that  your body has responded & you feel amazing!!!!  😊 😉 😀 😀 😀  Way to go!!! 😊 😊

Christos is super awesome, I agree!!!!  😍 😍 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩

Please keep us updated, we do care & want to know how you are doing !!  😀 Keep up the great work!!  😀 😀 😀 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩   

sherb34 liked
ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
03/09/2018 9:48 pm  
Posted by: sherb34
Posted by: Christos (IG: @christosketo)

@sherb34 that is fantastic!! 

I am so happy to see your success with bringnknf your calories up higher then you were used Tj back a few weeks ago. I’m actually trying to help a few people understand bringing their calories up is okay and you may still lose (in your case). 

As Robeet mentioned manipulate to 80% to start phase 1 but if entered in title page it should auto populate phase 1 at the entered start date. Let me know if you have issues there. 

We we are watching your journey 🙂 

Thank you so much, Christos!!  Its truly amazing how my body has responded to the significant increase in calories.  Id guess that I was around 1300 while in another keto program...so I almost doubled that here. In the other group, initially, results were good but then I hit a wall.  This program has helped me over that wall and feeling better.  Its weird that we dont realize how 'bad' we feel until we feel amazing, lol.  Your encouragement and support is so appreciated!!!

Absolutely! I really love how this program is set up. There may be stalls along the way but this program keeps the body guessing. Slowly tapering your macros is where it's at along with the high fat and way low carbs. 

sherb34 liked
ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
04/09/2018 1:20 pm  

@sherba34

Glad to hear that things are going so well for you, you're making great strides going forward with the protocol. As I've always said just keep hitting your macos, get your water and electrolytes in and keep grinding and you'll be amazed at what you can do.

And as always when you have questions just let us know what we can do to help you out.

sherb34 liked
ReplyQuote
sherb34
(@sherb34)
Active Member Enrolled
04/10/2018 5:24 am  

Hello everyone!!

Its been a while since I checked in...but here is an update.

Ive been in phase one for about a month now.  Im up 3-4lbs....bloated, I feel a bit constipated and definitely can tell that my body is not responding well to the increased protein.   Ive eaten 170g/day pre keto and dont remember feeling this way....but definitely feel BETTER on keto.  I had my menstrual cycle last week and thought that was part of it...which it was...but I still dont feel as well as I did onboarding with my fat percentage at ~80%.  Currently, Im at 75-76% fat.

Im moving to phase 2 next week.  My question is....should I input 80% in the green preferred fat box?  When I do, the numbers that populate are close to where I was during onboarding and felt MUCH better....or should I leave it blank?  What I want to do is put in the 80% to get back to where I was feeling the best....but I also want to get the best results.  

I hope everyone's journey is going well!!

ReplyQuote
Christos (IG: @christosketo)
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
04/10/2018 6:24 am  

Hey there, great job sticking with it. Definitely listen to your body. I would leave it blank. It will keep increasing the fat. You may realize that 82% is the best.  Since you have only really played with changing protein once during phase 1 it is tough to say if you really met or know your protein threshold. Leaving it at 0 will now start increasing your fat. Most people have left theirs at 0 and seen great results. 

I hope this helps. Setting to 0 or 80% is fine either way but I know Robert, the coaches and moderators would advise to leave at 0 for best results. 

Keep us posted 🙂 

Christos

sherb34
(@sherb34)
Active Member Enrolled
04/10/2018 2:18 pm  
Posted by: Christos (IG: @christosketo)

Hey there, great job sticking with it. Definitely listen to your body. I would leave it blank. It will keep increasing the fat. You may realize that 82% is the best.  Since you have only really played with changing protein once during phase 1 it is tough to say if you really met or know your protein threshold. Leaving it at 0 will now start increasing your fat. Most people have left theirs at 0 and seen great results. 

I hope this helps. Setting to 0 or 80% is fine either way but I know Robert, the coaches and moderators would advise to leave at 0 for best results. 

Keep us posted 🙂 

Christos

Thanks, Christos...Ill leave it blank and see how that goes.

Page 3 / 3 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register