Struggling to meet ...

Struggling to meet my calories on onboarding phase  

RSS

Meghann LaBerge
(@meghannlaberge)
Active Member Enrolled
20/07/2019 3:46 pm  

Hello everyone looking for some help... been on Keto for about 3 years. Did not realize that I was so caloric deficient, until after signing up. I ate high fat 70% or higher but I was under 1000 cal a day. So I am on boarding to repair. I am struggling to eat bc I am just not hungry, I feel so fluffy and I have gained about 3 lbs . I am trying to not think about the weight but it’s hard when I have been steady for so long and every day I gain and feel bloated. Any advice and is this normal? Ps I’m just in my first week.🙄

Topic Tags
AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
20/07/2019 8:56 pm  

Meghann,

I'm definitely sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. May I ask what your macros are and the calories you are at now?

Also, are you eating anything differently now compared to what you used to eat?

ReplyQuote
Meghann LaBerge
(@meghannlaberge)
Active Member Enrolled
22/07/2019 6:15 pm  

@abbyb1885

Yes my cal 1386 fat123 protein 59 carbs 10; definitely about 10g less carbs and that’s with veggies. But not really as far as types of food 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
23/07/2019 12:10 pm  

This could be a weird question, but are you eating or drinking your fats? I have personally found it easier to drink my fats in coffee or tea. When you started to onboard did you start at 1,000 calories?

What have been your main go to foods to eat during DSK as well?

Also, may I ask what your current weight is along with your height and possibly body fat perfect?

Sorry about the delayed reply as well. 

ReplyQuote
Meghann LaBerge
(@meghannlaberge)
Active Member Enrolled
23/07/2019 4:20 pm  

I do both drink fat in the morning with bullet proof the eat the rest with meat and fbombs. I am used to the meat and fbombs just not as much. since I have texted this yesterday and today I feel like I have started to adjust. I now after gaining weigh 115 as of this morning I actually lost today my body fat is 15.9%. I’m trying to not freak and relax and let my body heal. Trust the process 

This post was modified 5 months ago by Meghann LaBerge

ReplyQuote
Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Registered
25/07/2019 2:02 pm  

Hey @meghannlaberge I just wanted to chime in a bit if that is okay:) . So I for sure think on boarding is going to be good for you and letting your body heal is the goal. Now, 15.9% BF is quite low for a female. Your body just trying to heal may put on a little weight and that is OKAY. It will be a mix of muscle, glycogen and some body fat and its all healthy. I promise you will still look and feel lean. I love the mindset of trusting the process. The reward is great I promise. Let me know if you have any questions or just want to chat about your program!

ReplyQuote
digitaltucr
(@digitaltucr)
New Member Registered
04/11/2019 2:42 am  

Attend The project management course in bangalore From ExcelR. Free Mock Sessions With Assured Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Project Management professional course in bangalore.

ExcelR PMP institute in bangalore

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register