RESETTING YOUR PW A...

RESETTING YOUR PW AND LOGGING IN  

RSS

Robert Sikes
(@keto-savage)
Eminent Member Admin
05/05/2018 4:36 pm  

We have had a lot of issues with people not being able to reset their password or login after purchase. I believe I’ve traced the problem and have a solution.

This problem is most prevalent with people who created an account using one email address and then purchased the course through a PayPal account that is linked with a different email address. In this case, you MUST send the password reset link to the PAYPAL EMAIL. If you try and send it to the other email, nothing will go through as it is not associated with your account.

This may be frustrating but it is the reality. Just reset your password using your PayPal account email and all should be good. From there, you can login and change your preferred email if you wish in the “My Account” page located in the footer.

If you didn’t check-out through PayPal and simply need to reset your password, use this link: https://deeperstateketo.com/my-account/lost-password/

judylove
(@judylove)
Reputable Member Moderator
03/08/2018 8:41 pm  

@paulavercammen  No need to feel sorry about a question!!!  All questions are valid & welcome!! 😀  😀  😀  😀 

To start a new topic on the Community Boards, you click on the word Community.  Then you will see a selection of main discussion topics.  Find the main topic your question relates to, by scanning down the ones already there.  Attached to this post is a screen shot.  The first two main topics are "Welcome to Deeper State Keto"  & "Onboarding".   If you want to start a topic within either of these two topics, then you would click on the main title (see red circle).  That main topic will open up, & then you will see next to that title,  the words: "Add Topic", (see the red arrows).  Click on those words & a new topic box will open up for you to fill out the topic title & the body of you question.  I hope this helps!!  If you have more questions, just ask, we are here to help you!!! 😀  😀  😀  😀 

This post was modified 1 year ago by judylove

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register