Continuously droppi...

Continuously dropping weightt  

RSS

kaitlyne luttrell
(@kaitlyneluttrell)
New Member Enrolled
11/08/2019 4:43 pm  

I am finishing up week 1 and have been trending downwards and feel great with 80% fat. I am down 3.4 pounds this first week. Should I still do the increase in protein and decrease in fat or would 80% be my threshold?

Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
12/08/2019 12:05 pm  

@kaitlyneluttrell Hello! So I am glad that you are feeling well and have already seen so much progress. I would say that a good sign that you've reached your threshold is that you actually stop losing weight. So I based off of your results, I would say you have not hit it yet.

ReplyQuote
winecooler
(@winecooler5)
New Member Registered
19/08/2019 5:13 am  

Glad that you lost weight. I think you can still see the progress in results if you do it further.

ReplyQuote
Stephen Chambers
(@stephenchambers)
Active Member Enrolled
30/09/2019 3:52 pm  

Hello All 

Whomever can help me answer this question would be most appreciated. I am starting week 3 of Phase 1, realistically I am in week 5 as I did the 14 day sample plan to get used to tracking etc...Anyhow since 9/2 I have lost 16 lbs and feel good and am 3.6 lbs away from my goal weight ( I guessed @ 170 who knows maybe its lower ) I have been adjusting the fat and protein based off the spreadsheet with this being the start of week 3. My question is I am afraid I am going to keep losing weight and not plateau lol. Do I keep going till I hit those symptoms Robert spoke about and just trust the process ? Or perhaps my calculator activity level should be 1.8 ? I did it at 1.7 I do CrossFit 6 days a week and am fairly active in my day job (Hvac Owner/worker) I have been getting compliments on my appearance, I can see abs for the first time in my life (I think) 16.9% was my BF according to dexascan on Day 1 of Phase 1 Current Stats 5'10 173.6 54 years old Male Fat 182 Prot 105 Carbs 10 (stopped counting the 2 carbs from the Zip Fizz few days ago after watching Roberts DSK video) Workouts are good I am maintaining strength, powering thru the wods @ CF. My gut says stay the course but would like to talk to someone that's done this or such as no one in my circle of friends family etc... does Keto so you guys and gals are my go too and how do you know what your goal weight is lol

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
30/09/2019 4:51 pm  

@stephenchambers

Yes, maybe the activity level was off, but I have a question for ya with this all. When you are not thinking about the weight on the scale, how close do you think you are to where you want to stop with how you feel about your body?

Also great to hear that others are noticing and they are taking kindly to it. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Stephen Chambers
(@stephenchambers)
Active Member Enrolled
01/10/2019 6:28 am  

@abbyb1885

Hi Abby 

Great question and I am an all in or all out guy and want to get the most out of this. Originally I wanted my Bf % to be in the 15-16 range that was when I thought I was 21% but now that I started DSK 90 @ 17% Id like to get down to the 10-12% range and get more defined. I know we are all our own worst critic and for someone to look at me they'd be like you look amazing (had 3 people say that this morning @ CF) I do not think Ive hit that Protein/Fat threshold yet as I just watched Roberts DSK day 16 video where he talks about being lethargic, bloated, weight gain etc... I also do not think I want to go into the 160's in weight either, so today is day 2 of the 3rd week with the newer Protein/Fat and ill finish out this week I guess and see how it goes. I feel great and I guess my main ?? is how important is that finding your protein/Fat threshold in this phase 1 in relation to the overall DSK90. BTW a little background I never tracked once this year and mentally did 20 net carbs for the past 9 months and lost a good amount of weight and BF and am amazed at how I feel at only 10 total carbs 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
01/10/2019 9:36 am  

It is truely amazing what 10 total carbs will do for you when you are used to 20 net. 🙂 I experienced that myself when I did this program. I no longer count net myself too.

For the importance of finding your fat/protein threshold, I would say that it's not a huge thing to worry about in the grand sceam (i can't spell this word, lol) of things. Finding it will help you find what you feel best at. Some people's are higher than others too, as everyone is different.

ReplyQuote
Collins Bolt
(@kinmp3)
New Member Registered
07/10/2019 5:50 am  

https://www.kinmp3.com/

kinmp3

This post was modified 7 days ago by Collins Bolt

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register