day one of second w...

day one of second week, got sleepy/lethargic  

RSS

MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
26/07/2019 9:42 pm  

this was the first day on week two with my new macros, f 135, p 70, c 10.  i hit, f 136, p 69, c 10.  this was the first time since start of DSK i ate the full 10 total carbs.   I normally split my macros between 2 meals.  this was the first time I got sleepy/lethargic after dinner.  not sure if it was the 10 total carbs??  or what.  my week one macros were f 139, p 68.  can that little change in fat and carbs make that big of a difference?? i'm shocked!!  otherwise, i'm going to continue this week as instructed to see if it continues.  any input welcome.  thank you 

AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
27/07/2019 5:55 pm  

A few questions for you. 

Did you eat all of your macros for dinner? Did you eat different foods from before? Are you tracking your electrolytes to see if those could be changed somewhat? 

I would still continue this week as instructed and see how each day goes and how you feel. 

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
27/07/2019 11:01 pm  

@abbyb1885

I normally split my macros into two meals.

No, I did not eat all my macros for dinner. 

I track my electrolytes. 

I had shrimp instead of beef for dinner and I ate the full 10 total carbs for the day.  my average total carbs for a day is 6-7.  These were the only changes I made.

I’m still keeping on with the same macros set out for this week, but I did gain 2 lbs just from this small change. I had already lost on of the two pounds I gained. So let’s see what happens the rest of the week, yes?

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
28/07/2019 2:54 pm  

Good to know with the food. Also great job with tracking electrolytes. I didn't when I did DSK and deep down I knew that I should have. Now I'm being "forced" to. haha 

You got it! Finish the week out and we will see how everything goes. 🙂 Also, don't worry about that 2 pounds right now either. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register