Download section??

Download section??  

RSS

Bells739
(@michelle1csr)
New Member Enrolled
02/01/2019 12:46 pm  

Hi, I'm new and starting DSK for the first time.  I watched all of the videos before the holidays up through phase 1.  But I'm realizing I need to refresh and get ready to actually start.  Is there a place where everything is available for download to review or do I need to go through each of the videos again?  Also, is there a place on the website where you can download all of the recipes listed?  That would make it much easier 🙂

Thank you 🙂 

camdenscott
(@camdenscott)
Eminent Member Registered
03/01/2019 8:41 am  

Welcome! 

The spreadsheet is available to download on the "Spreadsheet Overview and Setup" lesson. Personally, I just saved a copy to my Google Drive. I believe it's been shown to work better on Google Drive than in Excel. 

I do not believe there is a separate place to download recipes other than their individual lesosns in the course. However, most of the basic info on the recipes is included in text beneath the videos so you could print them off if that would be easier!

Congrats are starting DSK!

Bells739 liked
ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
07/01/2019 9:23 pm  

@camdenscott thanks for helping. 🙂

Also, another spot for recipes would be on my site. I created DSK friendly recipes while I was on the program. 

www.ketokeuhnnutrition.com

ReplyQuote
Bells739
(@michelle1csr)
New Member Enrolled
08/01/2019 10:59 am  
Posted by: AbbyBK

Also, another spot for recipes would be on my site. I created DSK friendly recipes while I was on the program. 

Wow!!  Thank you!!!!

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
08/01/2019 5:58 pm  
Posted by: Bells739
Posted by: AbbyBK

Wow!!  Thank you!!!!

😊 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register