early protein thres...

early protein threshold found yes/no??  

RSS

MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
30/07/2019 6:43 pm  

i'm almost complete with week 2 of phase one.  is it possible to have already found my protein threshold this soon?  i'm not losing anymore and i'm recycling the same 2 pounds.  i am feeling slightly more tired than last week.  I have 2 days left on week two.  i'm just trying to figure out where i should go from here.  any thoughts and recommendations greatly appreciated.  phase two??

and what does this mean??  is this common?

week one phase one

190.3-starting weight

week two phase one

AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
30/07/2019 6:57 pm  

You could be reaching your threshold. Are you noticing anything else that different? Are you weighing yourself at the same time every day? If you weigh in the morning, are you getting the same amount of sleep? Is salt intake the same every day as well?

One thing we like doing here is to go another week in this phase to really tell for sure.

In phase one, you will ultimately choose the fat percent you like the best. 

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
30/07/2019 8:32 pm  

@abbyb1885

i do weigh myself at the same time of day everyday.  my salt intake average is the same.  sleep is the tricky part here, but otherwise no changes in the amount of sleep i get.  i don't feel any different other than feeling a little more tired than my norm.  just feeling kind of blah.  not so much up in energy as last week.  i'm thinking the 80% fat will be best for me but is that too high or ok??  does it matter?

I'll finish this week and do one more week just to make sure.  i'll keep you posted as the days go by.

thank you @abby1885

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
31/07/2019 3:56 pm  

80% fat is not too high. I learned that was my threshold percent. 😉 I think I did 3 weeks in phase 1 to be sure. That 3rd week definitely gave me that certainty. I have joint pain or whatever pain my shoulder and that fat percent in my body makes all the difference in the world for the pain level.

I ended up setting my fat in phase 2 to have it keep going up a little bit each week, to see if I could find a difference. I never noticed a difference though. 

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
01/08/2019 9:55 pm  

week two completed with average macros of:  F:  133 P:  72 C:  8.3.  week two macro goal was F:  135 P:  70 C:  10.  Pretty good if I say so myself. 

Total loss for week two was 0.8 #.  Total loss for week one was 7.8.  Combined loss of 8.6# for week one and two.  my weight loss obviously really slowed down on the second week.

only obvious symptom this week was being really tired as stated before.

i started week three.  

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
02/08/2019 2:42 pm  

Keep killing it! 😎  (I really wanted the flexed bicep image. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register