Third week

Third week  

RSS

MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
04/08/2019 11:28 am  

I'm into my third week and have literally not lost any weight. I’ll gain a pound or more then lose that but it never drops below what the starting weight was when I started week 3. 

Am I safe to say I’ve officially found my protein threshold?  Last week was pretty obvious I had but was advised to go another week, this week, to make sure.

since last week was the tell tell week, should I go by my first week macros to start phase two??

how do I proceed to phase two from here?

AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
04/08/2019 3:15 pm  

Remind me again when your new weeks start.

With what you mentioned above, I would go to phase 2 for week 4. You will plug in what fat percent you like best and the sheet should auto plugin what macros you will get. As a reminder to your self, go check out the video the course has for phase 2. 🙂

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
04/08/2019 4:19 pm  

@abbyb1885

my new week starts on wednesday.  i agree next week i'll start in phase two.  but wasn't last weeks macros my true protein threshold not this week?  and if so then shouldn't I start phase 2 with last weeks numbers instead of this weeks numbers that kept me at a plateau??  just for clarification of course.

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
05/08/2019 8:01 pm  

For the protein threshold info, we are looking at the percent of fat and protein. Not the grams. 🙂 

I also took into account your tiredness as well, if I remember right from another thread. 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register