Confused about Phase 2  

RSS

okaig
(@okaig)
New Member Enrolled
21/10/2018 1:47 pm  

Today is my last day of Phase 1 and I'm very confused about how Phase 2 will work. I've populated all my data on the spreadsheet and I've only got two weeks in this phase before my calories drop too low. I thought I was supposed to spend a long time in Phase 2 so this doesn't make sense to me.

These are my stats:

Start date: 9/9

Starting weight: 170

Current weight: 156

Goal weight: 140

Current Protein: 121

Current Fat: 80

Should I just move on to Phase 3 or go to onboarding? I didn't do it at the beginning, just started straight with Phase 1. I'm quite happy with my current protein/fat ratio and my caloric intake. Any advice is welcome.      

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Christos (IG: @christosketo)
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
21/10/2018 5:20 pm  
Posted by: okaig

Today is my last day of Phase 1 and I'm very confused about how Phase 2 will work. I've populated all my data on the spreadsheet and I've only got two weeks in this phase before my calories drop too low. I thought I was supposed to spend a long time in Phase 2 so this doesn't make sense to me.

These are my stats:

Start date: 9/9

Starting weight: 170

Current weight: 156

Goal weight: 140

Current Protein: 121

Current Fat: 80

Should I just move on to Phase 3 or go to onboarding? I didn't do it at the beginning, just started straight with Phase 1. I'm quite happy with my current protein/fat ratio and my caloric intake. Any advice is welcome.      

Thanks

What calories did you start at?  If you are seeing red boxes you need to go to onboarding (unless you are at your goal weight) Did you use the calculator? What were your calories before starting DSk?

My thought is that you started too low if you are at rock bottom before starting phase 2. 

I hope ole this helps. 

Christos

ReplyQuote
okaig
(@okaig)
New Member Enrolled
22/10/2018 10:02 am  

Thanks for your reply. I'm not at rock bottom yet, but will be in 2 weeks. My calories at the start were 1,629. Was that too low? I am currently at 1,412 and will be at 1,335 on November 5th 

ReplyQuote
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
22/10/2018 10:10 am  

Thanks for your reply. I'm not at rock bottom yet, but will be in 2 weeks. My calories at the start were 1,629. Was that too low? I am currently at 1,412 and will be at 1,335 on November 5th 

Thank you for sharing that. In order to take advantage of the full 90 days I always tell folks to be at minimum 1800 cal.  Even at that, some folks had to go back to on boarding as they still had weight to lose and hit their bottom calories in phase 2.The on boarding phase  will tell you how many calories your body can go to before starting the course. Some have also lost weight on boarding their calories up to 1800 to even 2200 because it kickstart otheir metabolism as they were eating far too many low of calories before. Most of the time of folks have a hard time losing weight or beating a plateau because they ate far too many low calories for so long their metabolism was shocked. One of the first things I always do with my clients is figure out what their true caloric intake should be on a cut.  

Christos 

ReplyQuote
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin

Thank you for sharing that. In order to take advantage of the full 90 days I always tell folks to be at minimum 1800 cal.  Even at that, some folks had to go back to on boarding as they still had weight to lose and hit their bottom calories in phase 2.The on boarding phase  will tell you how many calories your body can go to before starting the course. Some have also lost weight on boarding their calories up to 1800 to even 2200 because it kickstart otheir metabolism as they were eating far too many low of calories before. Most of the time of folks have a hard time losing weight or beating a plateau because they ate far too many low calories for so long their metabolism was shocked. One of the first things I always do with my clients is figure out what their true caloric intake should be on a cut.  

Christos 

ReplyQuote
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin

Christos 

ReplyQuote
okaig
(@okaig)
New Member Enrolled
22/10/2018 10:18 am  

Thanks. So do you suggest I go straight to onboarding now or continue Phase 2 until my calories get too low?

ReplyQuote
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
22/10/2018 10:22 am  

Thanks. So do you suggest I go straight to onboarding now or continue Phase 2 until my calories get too low?

I would move to on boarding Starting your next week At the current macros. This way you can onboard your calories to the appropriate level and not go further in a deficit and save that for the next time you are in phase 2. This will give you the right path way of calories for p2. 

ReplyQuote
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
22/10/2018 10:22 am  

I would move to on boarding Starting your next week At the current macros. This way you can onboard your calories to the appropriate level and not go further in a deficit and save that for the next time you are in phase 2. This will give you the right path way of calories for p2. 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
22/10/2018 8:53 pm  

Just a quick clarification only because the numbers seemed off and I did some math. I need it to make sense, I can be a bit OCD with that. at times. haha When you said 121 protein and 80 fat did you mean the reverse? 

Sorry not trying to be a pest.

ReplyQuote
okaig
(@okaig)
New Member Enrolled
15/11/2018 3:06 pm  

Sorry didn't see this until now. Yes I meant the other way round

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
16/11/2018 4:24 am  

@okaig

No worries. 🙂 How is the program going for you currently? Did you start to increase your calories?

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register