Gaining weight

Gaining weight  

RSS

MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
08/08/2019 11:53 am  

Steadily gaining on phase two. Started at  181.3 now at 183.5. 

Is this normal, to gain in phase two?  I thought this was the fat loss phase??

what does this mean??

not feeling this right now.  no major changes in diet or sleep

help please.  

AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
08/08/2019 2:57 pm  

I'm going to bombard ya with questions. 🙂 

How's your life with stress? Are you coming up on your monthly friend (HAHA. period. Sorry I'm dealing with mine now.) Hows has your salt intake been over the past days? I forget, are you working out during this? Any food changes?

What fat percent did you end up going with? Your calories did not go up this week, right? Just checking on the transition over to phase 2.

Also, remember you JUST started this week. It will be okay. 

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
08/08/2019 5:08 pm  

@abbyb1885

stress/anxiety was a little high this week due to job promotion. 

my monthly was two weeks ago.

salt intake, no change.

i'm not working out at this time.  i intend to start next week when i start my break.

no food changes.

i'm at 80% fat.

my calories did NOT go up.

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
08/08/2019 8:50 pm  

Good info to know.

Stress plays a factor, sadly. Think about how best you can relax and just breath. I also will need to do this in the coming days, due to my day job.

We will take one day at a time and each week at a time. No sprints all marathons. 🙂 Think long term life. Also, yes this is easy to say and harder to live it. 

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
11/08/2019 2:55 pm  

@abbyb1885

My weight is still climbing.

I’m almost back to my original phase one starting weight. WTH

i start week two, phase two tomorrow. 

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
12/08/2019 3:46 pm  

I totally understand the struggle.

How has your work been? Always getting the same amount of sleep, water, salt, foods, caffeine ect.

Another thought I had was with foods and tracking. Are you doing easy to track foods? Or maybe are you doing some steaks, chicken/meat with bones? 

There can be a lot of variables with what's going on. Your body can really play tricks on you. Try not to worry about weight. Have you done measurements?

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
13/08/2019 3:02 pm  

i plan on doing measurements today if not tomorrow when i'm off.  

same sleep, water, salt average has stayed the same, food and caffeine, etc.

I've been trying to keep it simple and just do eggs, ground beef/lamb, chicken, bacon and a little veggie if able

ReplyQuote
thechosenchew
(@thechosenchew)
New Member Enrolled
16/08/2019 9:47 am  

Have you had your thyroid and hormones checked? I was 118 and steadily gained weight despite being strict Keto  I’m now 138 ugh... well I found out I’m hypothyroid and ALL my hormones were very low which was probably caused by too low of calories when I first started Keto. I’m under treatment now and feel so much better but my body still don’t want to let go of the weight I gained.  

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
16/08/2019 2:49 pm  
Posted by: @thechosenchew

Have you had your thyroid and hormones checked? I was 118 and steadily gained weight despite being strict Keto  I’m now 138 ugh... well I found out I’m hypothyroid and ALL my hormones were very low which was probably caused by too low of calories when I first started Keto. I’m under treatment now and feel so much better but my body still don’t want to let go of the weight I gained.  

Welcome to the program! I just approved your new member's thread post. This message here, prompted me to check something with ya on calories. Since you are under treatment now but was too low in calories before, how are you now with your calories? We just don't want your calories to low with doing DSK at any point. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
20/08/2019 8:02 am  

@thechosenchew

i've had all my hormones and thyroid checked just a few months ago.  all spot on.  for me it's not hormonal in that sense. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register