making adjustments  

RSS

aevans679
(@seraphina)
Trusted Member Enrolled
18/10/2018 7:19 am  

So, if you read the postings, you know that I have been struggling with this phase. Bloating, misery and the scale just kept creeping up.  The moderators were awesome, lending support and suggestions. @christosketo even took the time to look at a day of my eating.  He suggested that I cut back on dairy, which can be inflammatory. I have completed the Whole 30 and didn't find dairy to be an issue but I was so desperate that I thought, what the heck! Yesterday was the worst! I felt supper puffy and all around terrible.  My stomach was a mess. I was looking at my spreadsheet after entering my highest weight since I started the program (I started at 155, yesterday I weighed in at 157?!) And then it hit me... maybe I miscalculated my protein threshold? The last time I was dropping weight and feeling good was at the start of Phase 2 when I was around 79-80% fat.  So yesterday I went back to 80% fat while lowering the protein and boom! This morning, no puffiness, no terrible stomach and the scale was down to 155.4. 

So a BIG thank you to @christosketo for his extra time and patience... and to all the people who weighed in on my dilemma trying to help. For any other members who are struggling, not seeing the big changes that most see, keep fine tuning it.  This just goes to show you that there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to nutrition. 

So here is hoping that the victories will just keep on coming!

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
18/10/2018 2:25 pm  

This is amazing! I too recently switched my fat percent to be higher in offboarding and I had the same results as you. 

One great thing with this program is that you really learn more about your body and we are all here to help you through it. I'm glad Christos was able to help you out. Even more awesome is that you realized on your own another thing to try. 

aevans679 liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register