Nearing end of phas...

Nearing end of phase 2/ question about phase 3  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Trusted Member Enrolled
06/09/2019 4:44 pm  

Hi Abby....I’m going to start p3 tomorrow. Regarding this advice from you from our earlier conversation (the day you burned your thumb!) .....

I ask this question with a tread of high caution as I know it caused some problems in the first round (my coach/past moderator would be yelling at me right now if he knew I was typing this. LOL) How comfortable are you with manually changing the macros in your sheet? As in you would keep the percentages the same, but instead of if being lowered by 8 grams, you would lower it by only 4 grams instead. This will help you get at least 2 weeks w refeeds in phase 3.  (Can you tell my finger started to feel better w/ this paragraph? haha)

heres the question. I filled out the p3 page of the spreadsheet and only got one week before it turned red. Did you mean to decrease my fat by 2 grams instead of 4 grams and my protein by 1.5 instead of 3? If so, can I do that manually? Hope I’m being understandable here! If not let me know and I’ll try to clarify. Attached the spreadsheet. Thanks and TGIF!!! Dana 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
06/09/2019 10:08 pm  

Yes that is what I meant. 🙂

Also, since I see that your calories are going to be below 1300, I'd suggest to just do one week in phase 3. Then when you go to offboarding just say you had 2 refeeds. If you put in one it won't work but you can lie to the spreadsheet.

ReplyQuote
dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Trusted Member Enrolled
07/09/2019 6:47 am  

Sorry but I’m confused now. If I’m only doing one week in p3, can /should I just do the macros the spreadsheet gave me? Thanks again!

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
07/09/2019 9:51 am  

I wouldn't only because it will drop you even further below 1300 calories. I know the spreadsheet lets you (as in it's not red) but the course will only get more difficult (especially mentally) if you go lower in calories. By dropping your calories only a little bit (less than the sheet says) you'll still be able to do this phase but be at a higher calorie.

We also don't want your body to start thinking it's in starvation mode either, which the refeeds help with that. However going that low in calories isn't ideal.

This post was modified 3 months ago by AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )

ReplyQuote
dlajnef
(@dlajnef)
Trusted Member Enrolled
07/09/2019 4:07 pm  

@abbyb1885

Ok, makes sense. Looking forward to my refeed. Thanks! 

ReplyQuote
(@abbyb1885)
07/09/2019 10:20 pm  

😎

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Please Login or Register