Adding Extra Weeks ...

Adding Extra Weeks in Phase 1  

RSS

soberketodad
(@soberketodad)
Active Member Enrolled
29/04/2019 12:34 pm  

Hi guys! I'm in an unexpected situation. Currently, I'm midway through my 6th week in Phase 1 and still seeking my protein threshold. Who knows, I might discover it this week. However, I'm looking ahead and noticed that the default spreadsheet ends after 6 weeks in phase 1... uh oh 🙂

How do I add time to the phase 1 spreadsheet? Or is 6 weeks a limit in phase 1 and maybe I should just begin the second phase even if I don't experience a protein threshold?

I appreciate any help or guidance here, thanks!

John C. Herceg

AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
30/04/2019 11:21 am  

You can totally add more weeks. Do you know how to add more rows in excel? I believe you right click on the far left side and options come up. I ended up adding weeks to my offboarding page.

ReplyQuote
soberketodad
(@soberketodad)
Active Member Enrolled
30/04/2019 3:50 pm  
Posted by: AbbyBK

You can totally add more weeks. Do you know how to add more rows in excel? I believe you right click on the far left side and options come up. I ended up adding weeks to my offboarding page.

Okay, thank you @abbyb1885 . I will play around with the spreadsheet and hopefully figure out how to add rows. I wonder what the record is for someone remaining in phase 1. I did see a weight gain early this week, perhaps signs of water retention but still too early to know if it is related to reaching a threshold. Overall, feeling good. I appreciate the help 🙂

John C. Herceg

AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
30/04/2019 8:44 pm  

You are welcome. It sounds like you are doing well so far and sticking to the eating even when you are not at home. As I saw from other posts on here. 

ReplyQuote
soberketodad
(@soberketodad)
Active Member Enrolled
01/05/2019 6:51 am  
Posted by: AbbyBK

You are welcome. It sounds like you are doing well so far and sticking to the eating even when you are not at home. As I saw from other posts on here. 

Yes, sticking to my macros to the gram most days and always within 1 or 2 grams. I love all the data I'm gathering from measuring daily. Today is day 40 and down 12 pounds... no complaints 🙂 This week saw the introduction of miracle rice and kelp noodles. Going to try keeping them to a minimum but they were a tasty addition and worked great for a filling dinner.

John C. Herceg

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register