[Closed] DOWNLOADING & USING THE SPREADSHEET  

Page 1 / 6
  RSS

Lauren
(@lauren)
Trusted Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 9:37 am  

Hi everyone. I've gotten a lot of questions regarding the spreadsheet issues. This is the best way that I've found to edit your own. I have also updated the DSK HELP FILE with this information.

DOWNLOADING THE SPREADSHEET

You can download the spreadsheet locally as either a copy to use in Excel or in Google Docs. I suggest using Google Docs.

STEPS

1) Have a Google account. Sign into it.
2) Access the Deeper State Keto spreadsheet from the link provided earlier.
3) Click “File”
4) Click “Make a Copy”
5) There will be a popup that says “Copy document” with the name “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet” and the folder listed as “My Drive”. Do NOT change anything. Click “OK”.
6) A new tab will open in your browser with the copied version. YOU CAN EDIT THIS VERSION. This is private to you and saved on your google account.
7) You can also access that spreadsheet by being signed into your Google account and navigating to http://sheets.google.com - There you will see a file that says “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet”
8) There is no need to save any changes you make to this spreadsheet. Google saves all changes automatically.

NOTE

Hi everyone! I'm definitely here to help you and I am trying to work through your questions as quickly as I can. I am simply just the moderator and community manager of these forums. I don't have any technical powers beyond that. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact deeperstateketo@gmail.com

Thanks!

Lauren

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow my keto progress on Instagram @losing.with.lauren
http://www.instagram.com/losing.with.lauren

valentynrose
(@valentynrose)
New Member Registered
23/04/2018 9:59 am  

Has the course started yet? I was able to get the spreadsheet but nothing else.VR

bitesize77
(@bitesize77)
Active Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 10:19 am  

Thank you Lauren, your explanation to make a copy worked great!

jrc51683
(@jrc51683)
Active Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 10:34 am  

Hi on Phase 3 tab...line 11 it seems there is a formula issue on mine. Can anyone confirm?

When I enter all my info the macros don't calculate past line 10...after there is a formula error.

jmstanton93
(@jmstanton93)
Active Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 10:37 am  

Is there going to be a food log spreadsheet similar to the 14 day trial version?

Lauren
(@lauren)
Trusted Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 10:38 am  

@valentynrose - Yes, the course has started. If you have paid, you will be able to find the courses here: https://deeperstateketo.com/course/deeper-state-keto/

@bitesize77 - That makes me so happy to hear! Thanks for your feedback!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/losing.with.lauren/

Lauren
(@lauren)
Trusted Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 10:51 am  

@jrc51683 There's no way you should be on Phase 3 on the first day. The sheets calculate and evolve automatically as you input data as the days pass. I'll keep this in mind and will look at it when I'm able.

@jmstanton93 - Honestly, the food and recipes provided are a guide. You can eat whatever you want on this program as long as the meals fall within the macros you need to hit on that specific day. There are plenty of free recipes on ketoconnect.net that you can use that include all of the macro information. The 14 day plan gives you a great start and breakdown for how you want your days to go on this program. That has been my interpretation of it.

I don't have all the answers, but I'm trying to help where I can! If there's anything else I can do, please let me know!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jmstanton93
(@jmstanton93)
Active Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 11:16 am  

No, I understand the phases, I just wanted something to track my foods outside of myfitnesspal
The calorie/macro breakdown is higher that I have been used to on the State of Slim program I was on

I'll modify the free 14 day spreadsheet for my needs

thanks

jrc51683
(@jrc51683)
Active Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 11:46 am  

@lauren definitely not on phase 3 lol. Just like to look around and examine all tabs on spreadsheet...maybe its the accounting person in me and analyzing all numbers...haha

If you have time check it out. It could also be I downloaded to my computer maybe my excel version isn't the same. I will try again at home later.

Lauren
(@lauren)
Trusted Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 12:01 pm  

@jrc51683 haha, okay! I understand! Have you tried downloading a copy to your own Google account? That might help things. I will absolutely take a look. I'm not a spreadsheet wizard, but I can pass that onto the genius that put this monster of a spreadsheet together! 🙂

moonofsilver
(@moonofsilver)
Active Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 12:29 pm  

are you putting info in both the onbording and non onbording section? you have to do one or the other. watch the video and follow his instructions, don't try to do it without that (that was my issue)

Robert Sikes
(@keto-savage)
Eminent Member Admin
23/04/2018 12:58 pm  

@lauren, you are doing an amazing job! I just want you to know that 🙂

Jenny
(@jenny-gonzalez14)
New Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 1:42 pm  

Hi Lauren, the pie charts on Phase 1 do not show the percentages like they do on Robert's presentation (in light grey). Can you show me the steps to add them?

Thank you,

jenny

Jenny
(@jenny-gonzalez14)
New Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 1:51 pm  

Hi Lauren, please disregard my prior post. I saved the spreadsheet in excel at first and the percentages do not appear. When I made a copy in google sheets, BOOM they appeared 🙂 Thanks!

sylwiav
(@sylwiav)
New Member Enrolled
23/04/2018 3:04 pm  

i noticed that too (erorr in the formula). Remove the extra space after the word Average in the formula. it should fix it

Page 1 / 6
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register