[Closed] DOWNLOADING & USING THE SPREADSHEET  

Page 6 / 6
  RSS

judylove
(@judylove)
Reputable Member Moderator
13/05/2018 4:19 am  

@pocapaypay Yes! You can stay in phase 1 longer if you want. The Phase 1 spreadsheet is set up for 6 weeks in that phase, as for most people this is a long enough time to find their protein threshold. So, if you need a longer time because you aren't sure where you are, you have two choices:

- Choice 1 assumes you understand excel spreadsheets, formulas, and recognize the factors used to change weekly macros & the weekly assessment of the calories being potentially too low. Protein is 1.025 (a weekly increase of approx. two grams) and Fat is .965 (a weekly decrease of approx. 5 grams) The "L" column is assessing if you are at enough calories to continue on Phase 1 or if you are starting at under 1500 calories the first week, then 1450 the next & so on following the changing formulas. So Column L is a weekly assessment if your calories are high enough ( a changing formula) to continue on Phase 1 or if they are too low & you have to go the Onboarding phase to increase them to give yourself a runway for the cut. If you understand all that, then you could just copy and paste each extra week needed below your last & continue on. You may need to move surrounding graphs below to make room for your extra weeks.

- Choice 2 - To start over on the spreadsheets as if you are starting anew in finding your macros using the macro calculator, and start filling in the title page again & so on. I actually prefer this one, as t takes the onus of excel calculations off you and back to Robert's original design. Also, since you aren't sure where you are in your macros, the spreadsheet will calculate where you should be. This way you could be physically in Phase 1 as long as your calories don't get too low, till you find your protein thresholds, and just continue on. IMO I would start over as there are so many variables in the spreadsheet that could be accidentally calculated in error, and your health is too important for that.

I hope this is helpful, and I wish you all the best as you continue on!! :):):)

judylove
(@judylove)
13/05/2018 4:20 am  

@pocapaypay Yes! You can stay in phase 1 longer if you want. The Phase 1 spreadsheet is set up for 6 weeks in that phase, as for most people this is a long enough time to find their protein threshold. So, if you need a longer time because you aren't sure where you are, you have two choices:

- Choice 1 assumes you understand excel spreadsheets, formulas, and recognize the factors used to change weekly macros & the weekly assessment of the calories being potentially too low. Protein is 1.025 (a weekly increase of approx. two grams) and Fat is .965 (a weekly decrease of approx. 5 grams) The "L" column is assessing if you are at enough calories to continue on Phase 1 or if you are starting at under 1500 calories the first week, then 1450 the next & so on following the changing formulas. So Column L is a weekly assessment if your calories are high enough ( a changing formula) to continue on Phase 1 or if they are too low & you have to go the Onboarding phase to increase them to give yourself a runway for the cut. If you understand all that, then you could just copy and paste each extra week needed below your last & continue on. You may need to move surrounding graphs below to make room for your extra weeks.

- Choice 2 - To start over on the spreadsheets as if you are starting anew in finding your macros using the macro calculator, and start filling in the title page again & so on. I actually prefer this one, as t takes the onus of excel calculations off you and back to Robert's original design. Also, since you aren't sure where you are in your macros, the spreadsheet will calculate where you should be. This way you could be physically in Phase 1 as long as your calories don't get too low, till you find your protein thresholds, and just continue on. IMO I would start over as there are so many variables in the spreadsheet that could be accidentally calculated in error, and your health is too important for that.

I hope this is helpful, and I wish you all the best as you continue on!! :):):)

pocapaypay
(@pocapaypay)
Active Member Enrolled
18/05/2018 4:52 pm  

@judylove you rock. Thank you for this!

judylove
(@judylove)
19/05/2018 7:32 am  

@pocapaypay You are welcome!!! If you need any more help, please write us and we will do our best!! Hang in there!! :):):)

kleo1505
(@kleo1505)
Active Member Enrolled
22/05/2018 9:36 am  

Well, I really did mess up my spreadsheet BUT I have learned not to add or delete anything in the wrong spaces!! Worry Not—I copied my previous entries—and then downloaded a fresh copy of the original spreadsheet and I am good to go! Now in Phase 2 and the sheet is updating correctly! Woohoo! 60 pounds to lose and ready! Loving DSK !

Lauren
(@lauren)
Trusted Member Enrolled
22/05/2018 9:53 am  

@kleo1505 - So glad that you figured out the problem and fixed it! You can do this!! We are all rooting for you! 😀

twnardin
(@twnardin)
New Member Enrolled
24/05/2018 7:52 pm  

I'm well into Phase 1 but something seems to have gotten scrambled when I look at Phase 2. At one point a #REF! error box appeared in red in column M. Then after trying to remove that, the error message started appearing elsewhere. I can always start over but thought I'd ask before messing up my nice data so far.

bethium
(@bethium)
New Member Enrolled
26/05/2018 11:09 am  

I have a question on the calculator used to find your macros. There are different phases. One of the videos mentioned using the Induction Phase macros, but I think this was for Onboarding. I am not doing the Onbaording. Do I still use the Induction Phase numbers for Phase 1?

Christos (IG: @christosketo)
(@christosfl81)
Reputable Member Admin
26/05/2018 11:12 am  

What calories are you currently at now?

bethium
(@bethium)
New Member Enrolled
26/05/2018 12:42 pm  

The calculator for Induction suggests 1750 calories. I usually range somewhere 1600-2000. The videoa talk a lot about starting off with higher calories and I didnt see much explanation on the different calculations in the calculator. Since it said to use Induction for Onboarding, I wondered if I should be using "Confirmation" (I dont know what that means).

judylove
(@judylove)
27/05/2018 2:31 pm  

@bethium For the entirety of the course, you will use the keto savage macro calculator to find your Induction phase calories. Since yours are 1750, IMO, you will start in phase 1. On the title page, you will answer "N", to the question, Do You Need Onboarding? (Y/N)? You will fill out the lower section of the title page for no Onboarding. You will fill in the data requested:
Enter Phase 1 Start Date Here --->,
Enter Starting Weight --->
Enter Goal Weight --->
and your "Weight Change Goal" should auto-populate.
Fill in your calories/macros found from the Induction phase, with one alteration if needed.
If your carbs are more than 10, take the amount over 10 and add it to protein.
So, Let's just say for example, your induction phase macros are:
Calories: 1750
Fat: 156
Protein: 66
Carbs: 22

You will add 12 to 66 = 78 protein
subtract 12 from 22 = 10 carbs

You will enter this in the title page:
Calories: 1750
Fat: 156
Protein: 78
Carbs: 10

These are your starting macros for phase 1 in the phase 1 spreadsheet as well.
Write back with any more questions & good luck!!
I hope this is helpful!!:):):)

Antoine
(@antoine)
New Member Registered
27/05/2018 5:04 pm  

Hello Lauren,
Just got the course and so excited to start soon and be part of this course.
My question: When I entered my macros on the spreadsheet, on phase 1 section, it's doesn't seem to populate more than 42 days, to column 43. Is there a reason?
thank you

flrusso
(@flrusso)
Active Member Enrolled
04/06/2018 2:38 pm  

So, help a newb out...how do I download a copy to make edits?  I am looking at the spreadsheet right now but I can't change anything...

Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Honorable Member Moderator
05/06/2018 12:54 pm  
Posted by: Antoine

Hello Lauren,
Just got the course and so excited to start soon and be part of this course.
My question: When I entered my macros on the spreadsheet, on phase 1 section, it's doesn't seem to populate more than 42 days, to column 43. Is there a reason?
thank you

@antoine

See Judy's post right above yours and make sure you've filled it in correctly. Also are you using Excel or Google Spreadsheets as Excel has issues, so I would go with Google to save yourself a lot of headaches.

And here's some help if you need it...

DOWNLOADING THE SPREADSHEET

You can download the spreadsheet locally as either a copy to use in Excel or in Google Docs. I suggest using Google Docs.

STEPS

1) Have a Google account. Sign into it.
2) Access the Deeper State Keto spreadsheet from the link provided earlier.
3) Click “File”
4) Click “Make a Copy”
5) There will be a popup that says “Copy document” with the name “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet” and the folder listed as “My Drive”. Do NOT change anything. Click “OK”.
6) A new tab will open in your browser with the copied version. YOU CAN EDIT THIS VERSION. This is private to you and saved on your google account.
7) You can also access that spreadsheet by being signed into your Google account and navigating to http://sheets.google.com - There you will see a file that says “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet”
8) There is no need to save any changes you make to this spreadsheet. Google saves all changes automatically.

Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Honorable Member Moderator
05/06/2018 12:58 pm  
Posted by: flrusso

So, help a newb out...how do I download a copy to make edits?  I am looking at the spreadsheet right now but I can't change anything...

@flrusso

See Judy's post 2 above yours and download the spreadsheet on Google not Excel as there are issues with it.

And here's how you do that...

DOWNLOADING THE SPREADSHEET

You can download the spreadsheet locally as either a copy to use in Excel or in Google Docs. I suggest using Google Docs.

STEPS

1) Have a Google account. Sign into it.
2) Access the Deeper State Keto spreadsheet from the link provided earlier.
3) Click “File”
4) Click “Make a Copy”
5) There will be a popup that says “Copy document” with the name “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet” and the folder listed as “My Drive”. Do NOT change anything. Click “OK”.
6) A new tab will open in your browser with the copied version. YOU CAN EDIT THIS VERSION. This is private to you and saved on your google account.
7) You can also access that spreadsheet by being signed into your Google account and navigating to http://sheets.google.com - There you will see a file that says “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet”
8) There is no need to save any changes you make to this spreadsheet. Google saves all changes automatically.

sjhherbs liked
Page 6 / 6
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register