duplicate days?  

RSS

aevans679
(@seraphina)
Trusted Member Enrolled
29/10/2018 8:28 am  

Has anyone noticed that the dates duplicate on the spreadsheet? The really annoying thing is that the macros don't so you essentially lose a day that week??? weird... I tried to ignore the date and just write in the weight but it doesn't work out right... 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
29/10/2018 7:56 pm  

I think I remembered this and was able to change the date on my end, I believe. Where is this day again?

ReplyQuote
aevans679
(@seraphina)
Trusted Member Enrolled
19/11/2018 5:49 am  

it occurs several times in phase 2 spreadsheet... yes i am still in phase two... 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
19/11/2018 8:55 pm  

Found it. The first one I saw was in cell number A43 to A44. How comfortable are you with changing a formula in the spreadsheet? 

If you click on the date itself it will show you the formula it used to create the dates. By looking at cell A43 and A44, you will see that it used the same formula. Yet when you click on cell A42, you will see that it's slightly different. It's supposed to add 1 to from the previous day's cell.  For example, to get the date for cell A43 it shows this formal -->=A42+1 Then to get the correct date for the following day it should read, =A43+1 

Do I make any sense?

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register