Need Help  

RSS

Kelley
(@kelley-o-spada)
Trusted Member Enrolled
29/08/2018 8:03 am  

Hey all!  Im still here and just finished onboarding.  Started Phase 2 on Monday.  I had downloaded another spreadsheet to use the second time around.  Filled in title page and used onboarding.  Now I just skipped to phase 2 and the column for the  dates is not there and the weight goal is not populating.  All help appreciated.  

(I only gained 3 lbs with onboarding and lost that already.  Mustve been a little water. )

Thanks!!  Kelley

This topic was modified 4 months  ago by Kelley

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
29/08/2018 9:48 pm  

@kelley-o-spada Hi Kelly!!!!!  😀 😀 😀 😀 😀  You say you just finished Onboarding, but you started Phase 2 Monday?  You still need to go back to your title page, answer "Y" for yes, that you finished onboarding, & the date you are starting Phase 1, your starting weight, goal weight etc. (the cells in green), the other cells should auto populate on the title page & on the Phase 1 page, the spreadsheet will determine your new macros for your first week of Phase 1.  Now also, since you are skipping P1, cause you already know your protein threshold, you will also, go to the P2 page & enter the date you are starting P2 in cell A2, (the green cell top left).  Now, normally, you'd fill in your fat%, but I think we had some issues with people doing that, so since we have been advising people to just leave the fat% at 0 & all should then populate your P2 spreadsheet.  I hope that helps!!  😊  😊 

Also congrats on your weight loss!!!  Keep it up !!!  Whoo hoo!!!😊  😀  😀  😀  😀 

ReplyQuote
Kelley
(@kelley-o-spada)
Trusted Member Enrolled
30/08/2018 6:51 am  

Thank you Judy!  Hope you are well.  Unfortunately Im still doing something wrong.  

On the title page,  I filled in y for finished onboarding.  and the other cells in green.  "weight change goal" does not auto populate.  

On the phase 1 page, I enter the start date.  

On the phase 2 page, the weight change does not auto populate and I do not have a column for the date at all.  

Thanks again 🙂

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
01/09/2018 11:36 pm  

@kelley-o-spada     Oh My 😯- that doesn't sound like what I see on my spreadsheet!!   You are using Google Docs, right?? Not excel, cause excel has some known issues with it.  

Just the same, I'm gonna tag Christos @christosfl81  & Max @max-havoc  cause they may know an issue I don't know about yet, so we'll all learn together!  😀  😀  😀 

This post was modified 3 months  ago by judylove

ReplyQuote
Christos (IG: @christosketo)
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
02/09/2018 5:14 am  

@kelley-o-spada

It definitely seems something was entered incorrectly as that is not he behavior if the spreadsheet. 

As Judy mentioned you should be using google sheets. You can share your sheet with me at christosketo@gmail.com and I can see what is going on. 

Let me know. 

Christos

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register