Spread sheet concern  

RSS

808Alex
(@farnsworth911)
Active Member Enrolled
11/08/2018 10:08 am  

I am going to start Phase 1 today....hoping this is a good idea...current macros are 1926

I completed the title page for onboarding and went to phase 1 page.  I am concerned I messed something up.

Plugged in today’s weight.  Plugged in my goal weight (I decreased by 5 lbs after realizing I am already only 7 lbs away from initial goal wt).  And the calculated difference. 

As I look at the following days my goal weight is decreasing (from the original number) and the difference is mirroring that as a sub-number (i.e, -135)

I am not experienced with spread sheets so I am concerned I made an error on Title page or first row of phase 1 page.

ReplyQuote
808Alex
(@farnsworth911)
Active Member Enrolled
11/08/2018 10:16 pm  

Never mind.  I filled out macros for today on phase 1 page and got the green, go back to onboarding, calories are too low.  (1866 today with goal of 11lb weight loss).  So when do I know when my calories are high enough to move on to phase 1, just try it every week and see if the green message pops up?

ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
12/08/2018 3:39 pm  
Posted by: 808Alex

Never mind.  I filled out macros for today on phase 1 page and got the green, go back to onboarding, calories are too low.  (1866 today with goal of 11lb weight loss).  So when do I know when my calories are high enough to move on to phase 1, just try it every week and see if the green message pops up?

I'm probably missing something here so bear with me. First don't go by the calculated difference that's just a reference point it's not a set in stone number where you should be.

And secondly are you using Excel or Google sheets as Excel has known errors. But did you fit in your spreadsheet correctly ? as if your goal is only to lose 11 pounds and your starting calories are at 1866 you should be fine without ever seeing the little red boxes. Which is why I asked if I was missing something and if your sheet was filled in correctly ? 

Does it auto populate for you in phase 1, you just fill in the green areas and it should auto populate filling in your macros and everything else.

Let us know so we can further assist, thanks

ReplyQuote
KetoKaiser
(@ketokaiser)
Trusted Member Enrolled
12/08/2018 5:54 pm  

I am certain @max-havoc will clarify the main question because he rocks like that, but I just wanted to mention that the concerns you have about having inputting something wrong due to "goal weight is decreasing (from the original number) and the difference is mirroring that as a sub-number (i.e, -135)" is nothing to be worried about. It looks that way because there is a formula in each of those cells. As you enter weights in the "actual weight" column, you will see the number in the "difference" column change. At the moment it is trying to calculate without having part of the equation (actual weight). 

Max Havoc liked
ReplyQuote
Christos (IG: @christosketo)
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
12/08/2018 6:21 pm  

We need to get Max a red cape 🙂 SuuuuperMaxxxx!!! 

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
12/08/2018 8:02 pm  

I agree 1866, should be plenty fine if you're just trying to lose 11 lbs..... Yeah, excel makes messes every time!!  Can you send us a copy of your spreadsheet?

I love the Red S on his shirt too!! 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

Max Havoc liked
ReplyQuote
Christos (IG: @christosketo)
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
13/08/2018 4:39 am  

Something is definitely off reading the post again as you should not be seeing the red boxes with your calories that high. Someone else had the same issue in another thread, I will try and find it as a reference. They had inputted something incorrectly and we cleared it up. Can you send a screenshot of your spreadsheet and we can try and help 🙂 

Max Havoc liked
ReplyQuote
808Alex
(@farnsworth911)
Active Member Enrolled
13/08/2018 7:06 pm  

Max.....I have to admit, I read the first couple lines and then after Excel and Google Sheets it just turned into a Snoopy cartoon of the adults talking...lol....I don’t speak IT.  

I am using Google Sheets, I know that much.  I shared a screen shot of my page in my initial post.  I can’t figure out how to attach the spread sheet as a file.  I am doing all of this from an iPad-Pro.  Maybe that is contributing to some of my challenges.  

I saw something different pop up on accident today in green, said my calories are high enough, move on to phase 1 after 2 weeks.  Is that about right?

Max Havoc liked
ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
14/08/2018 12:47 pm  

Hey 808Alex,

This should help you out, and don't feel bad about the spreadsheets, I'm a welder and fabricator who owns his own shop and I don't mess with spreadsheets for one reason...they anger me LMAO. So I know where you're coming from, hopefully this will help you out...

DOWNLOADING THE SPREADSHEET

You can download the spreadsheet locally as either a copy to use in Excel or in Google Docs. I suggest using Google Docs.

STEPS

1) Have a Google account. Sign into it.
2) Access the Deeper State Keto spreadsheet from the link provided earlier.
3) Click “File”
4) Click “Make a Copy”
5) There will be a popup that says “Copy document” with the name “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet” and the folder listed as “My Drive”. Do NOT change anything. Click “OK”.
6) A new tab will open in your browser with the copied version. YOU CAN EDIT THIS VERSION. This is private to you and saved on your google account.
7) You can also access that spreadsheet by being signed into your Google account and navigating to http://sheets.google.com - There you will see a file that says “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet”
8) There is no need to save any changes you make to this spreadsheet. Google saves all changes automatically.

Hopefully this will solve your problems and make life a little easier for you. If not let me know and I'll try again   😀 

This post was modified 4 months  ago by Max Havoc

KetoKaiser liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register