NEW CONTENT  

RSS

Robert Sikes
(@keto-savage)
Trusted Member Admin
04/08/2018 5:28 pm  

Howdy howdy, just wanted to give y'all a heads up that I just added a "At Home Workout" video and a "Beginner Workout" video to the course modules.  That should provide a better visual for the workouts than a pdf alone.  Let me know if there is any exercises in particular that y'all are uncomfortable with.

ReplyQuote
Stephanie Larae
(@steph-vogt)
New Member Registered
04/08/2018 10:18 pm  

Hey Robert, Thanks! Where do you find the new content? 

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
04/08/2018 11:58 pm  

@steph-vogt   Hi Stephanie!!!  They are in the course content!!  Go to the DSK main page, click on Courses, then click on Deeper State Keto.  Then within the lessons, you scroll down till you see the section for TRAINING.  They are the last two videos in that list.  Just click on them to watch!!!   😊 

Enjoy them!!!  😀 All the best to you on your DSK Journey!!!   😀  😀  😀  😀

@keto-savage & @crystal-love  Thanks Robert & Crystal - These were great videos!!! 😀 😀 😀   😀  

This post was modified 4 months  ago by judylove

aevans679 liked
ReplyQuote
Sheila G
(@sheila-g)
Active Member Enrolled
05/08/2018 5:54 am  

Great ,verrryyyy helpful!  👍 

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
05/08/2018 8:39 am  

@scavana  You are most welcome!! 😊 We are here for you!!!  We want you to be successful, & get the most out of the DSK course, so if you have more questions, don't hesitate to write!!  All the best to you in your DSK journey!!!! 😀  😀  😀  😀 

ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
05/08/2018 2:07 pm  
Posted by: Robert Sikes

Howdy howdy, just wanted to give y'all a heads up that I just added a "At Home Workout" video and a "Beginner Workout" video to the course modules.  That should provide a better visual for the workouts than a pdf alone.  Let me know if there is any exercises in particular that y'all are uncomfortable with.

How about sumo deadlifts LMAO

Great addition to the course Boss.

ReplyQuote
camdenscott
(@camdenscott)
Eminent Member Registered
08/08/2018 8:52 am  

Even in my last week of Offboarding, this is so helpful and very much appreciated!

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Estimable Member Moderator
08/08/2018 5:21 pm  
Posted by: Max Havoc
Posted by: Robert Sikes

How about sumo deadlifts LMAO

Great addition to the course Boss.

Those sound terrible! lol 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register