[Sticky] Local Meetup  

Page 3 / 3 Prev
  RSS

Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Trusted Member Admin
11/09/2018 6:05 pm  

Hey @celeste

I remember my first time doing keto and I wish I would’ve reached out for help because I would’ve change my life so much sooner. So first off let me say I’m proud of you for taking this step! Secondly I’m not a coach or moderator on this page but if you have any questions tag me in a post, message me whatever you need I got you! That being said, this forum has great coaches in great moderators that can answer each and every question you have and will support your whole way! So don’t be afraid to reach out! Welcome to the family!

ReplyQuote
bhmeskel
(@bhmeskel)
New Member Enrolled
16/09/2018 7:00 pm  

I am near Pittsburgh PA.... I also frequent WV and Ohio for work. 

ReplyQuote
Keto_Kills_Arthritis
(@keto_kills_arthritis)
Active Member Enrolled
17/09/2018 7:23 pm  

Austin, TX here! If anyone is local we have a facebook group called Keep Austin Keto (general Keto not specifically DSK), we try and meet up once a month for a meal out or putluck at a members house.

This post was modified 3 months  ago by Keto_Kills_Arthritis

ReplyQuote
jackconner
(@jackconner)
New Member Registered
04/10/2018 4:17 pm  

I already knew about the Ketogenic Diet a little more than 7 weeks back, in the wake of watching a film on Netflix with my significant other titled "The Magic Pill". … I discovered it very captivating that I was at that point completing a considerable measure of the things they specified, eating correspondingly, with only a couple of things I would need to change to change over to a Keto Lifestyle. I don't care for utilizing the word eat less carbs truly.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register