[Sticky] New Members - Introduce Yourself  

Page 13 / 17
  RSS

breezee313
(@breezee313)
New Member Enrolled
27/12/2018 1:45 pm  

Hi Everyone,

I'm Briana. I've been doing Keto since July 4th, 2018. I'm starting DSK tomorrow (12/28/18). Kind of nervous about being so strict with the macros, but I'm excited for some awesome results.  Been totally binging on DSK youtube videos. <3

munrofrazer
(@munrofrazer)
New Member Enrolled
28/12/2018 12:46 am  

Hola! 

Got ripped through intermittent fasting and doing a lot of Swimming/Cycling/running. Feel like I’ve messed up my metabolism a bit as I’ve got porky whilst still trying to keep keto compliant. Need a kick in the pants and a bit of a reset. I seem to have lost the keto buzz I had when I first started this way of eating, and I’d like to get it back! 

I also want to start killing it on the kettle bells and steel clubs. I’m doing a marathon swim in the summer so I need to have shoulders of steel! 

Looking forward to seeing some results! 

Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
29/12/2018 9:19 am  

@munrofrazer Hello! im excited to have you on board! I cant wait to see your progress 🙂 

ReplyQuote
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
29/12/2018 9:20 am  

@breezee313 All things that are worth going after can seem nerve racking but thats how you know its worth it! Im excited to see your progress!!!

ReplyQuote
ketoincarolina
(@kdmbennett)
New Member Enrolled
29/12/2018 3:40 pm  

Hello, everyone! My name is Krystal. I have been keto since June 1, 2018 and am starting DSK tomorrow (12/30/2018). I have lost about 35 pounds (about 1/3 of my total weight to lose). I have been way off track during the holidays and am excited into getting into a stricter routine and seeing some more progress.

suzanne_guinn
(@suzanne_guinn)
New Member Enrolled
29/12/2018 10:54 pm  

Hi everyone,

Been doing Keto and some IF since April 2017. Have lost about 70 lbs and regained 10 the past month while I"ve been off track (not as bad as I was pre-Keto, but the worst I've been since I started. My plan has been to start this program Jan 1.

I enjoy weightlifting and have worked out several times a week the past year, but also not the last month (due to a move, caring for my Mom who has advanced 4th stage cancer, etc.) - but I'm ready to hit the gym again, too.

I have 40 lbs to go.

Also, I have a vacation to Iceland planned in March and would like to be near my goal by then.

Most of all, just looking forward to learning a lot!!

terrah.carroll
(@terrah-carroll)
New Member Enrolled
09/01/2019 6:30 pm  

Hello fellow DSK family!

I did keto last summer for about 10 weeks, lost 17 pounds, and loved how I felt mentally and physically. I got off track on the holidays, but I'm so ready to try the DSK program, get back into ketosis, and continue my fitness goals.

My question to anyone that may be able to help, I am having a hard time editing the spreadsheet. I'm assuming it could be user error, but I just wanted to make sure. I'm not able to input any data. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced and happy ketoing!!  😊

AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
10/01/2019 9:06 pm  
Posted by: terrah.carroll

Hello fellow DSK family!

I did keto last summer for about 10 weeks, lost 17 pounds, and loved how I felt mentally and physically. I got off track on the holidays, but I'm so ready to try the DSK program, get back into ketosis, and continue my fitness goals.

My question to anyone that may be able to help, I am having a hard time editing the spreadsheet. I'm assuming it could be user error, but I just wanted to make sure. I'm not able to input any data. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced and happy ketoing!!  😊

First of all, welcome. 🙂

I'm curious, what are you trying to edit exactly? Also, did you save the file to your google drive? 

ReplyQuote
booette
(@booette)
Active Member Enrolled
12/01/2019 12:28 pm  

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

I have been keto since September 2017. I am currently 10 days into my 2nd round of DSK. 😀

ReplyQuote
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
12/01/2019 5:28 pm  

@booette Thats so exciting! I hope it yields even better results than last time! 

ReplyQuote
terrah.carroll
(@terrah-carroll)
New Member Enrolled
13/01/2019 12:22 pm  

I'm just trying to input the info on the title page. Whether I need onboard or not, info from the macro calculator, and so forth. I keep getting a "view only" message and when I request access, I still am unable to input numbers. However, I have not yet saved it. Maybe I need to do that?

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
13/01/2019 4:20 pm  
Posted by: terrah.carroll

I'm just trying to input the info on the title page. Whether I need onboard or not, info from the macro calculator, and so forth. I keep getting a "view only" message and when I request access, I still am unable to input numbers. However, I have not yet saved it. Maybe I need to do that?

I was wondering if that was the issue or not. 

To help save it, go to this thread here:  https://deeperstateketo.com/community/spreadsheet-info-spreadsheet-info/downloading-using-the-spreadsheet/

Let me know if this helps.

ReplyQuote
terrah.carroll
(@terrah-carroll)
New Member Enrolled
13/01/2019 5:36 pm  

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!! It worked!!  🤩  🤗 

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK
(@abbyb1885)
14/01/2019 9:02 pm  

YAY 🙂

ReplyQuote
juriknr
(@juriknr)
Active Member Registered
17/01/2019 10:43 am  

Hello! Im day 15 on Dsk and trying to go from 162-136. My wedding is in 10 weeks so Im freaking out. Ive been very precise with weighing and tracking everything and Im trying to limit cheese because that makes me go crazy!! I have a question for @keto-savage or @christosketo or @theketoroad regarding bacon. Im new to the meat game (x vegetarian for 18 years!) so Im trying to eat a lot of beef and pork now. Anyway, as far as tracking bacon, do you count all the grease at the bottom of the tray when you cook it in the oven? I don't know if I should use like a tablespoon for every couple pieces as included in my bacon macros or if I cook with that bacon fat to add it separately? Thanks!!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 17
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register