New Members - Intro...

[Sticky] New Members - Introduce Yourself  

Page 19 / 20
  RSS

Carrie
(@carriewright)
New Member Enrolled
17/06/2019 8:18 pm  

Hello.  My name is Carrie and I'm new here although not new to Keto.  I've been Keto for just over a year now and haven't had much success as far as weight loss/body composition goes so I wanted to try a different approach.  We'll see how this goes.  Happy to be here. 🙂

Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
18/06/2019 12:10 pm  

@carriewright we are happy to have you! Welcome to the DSK family!

Carrie liked
ReplyQuote
camdenscott
(@camdenscott)
Eminent Member Registered
18/06/2019 6:41 pm  

Welcome aboard! I hope this works as well for you as it did for me!

ReplyQuote
richard.walton
(@richard-walton)
New Member Enrolled
19/06/2019 5:42 am  

Help please, sorry if this isn't in the correct place. 

I have been with the Deeper Keto plan now for 8 weeks and I have gone from 195 lbs to 171lbs so very proud of my journey. I am ahead of schedule based on whats in the excel file, yet over these past 10 days my weight has stalled at 171/172lbs depending on daily weigh-ins. 

Q. should I keep going in phase 2 or is it time to move into phase 3. my ideal weight is 168lbs but I don't want to rush.  I work out 4 times a week with weights and 2 days on cardio.. Im still a little fatty around the belly, so I don't think im ready fro the last phase just yet. 

I also want to try the Keto bricks but no one seems to respond on the main site - can the monthly qty get shipped to the UK ? 

ReplyQuote
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
19/06/2019 11:54 am  

@richard-walton if you have been doing phase 2 for 8 weeks then I assume your calories are getting low. Perhaps phase 3 would be the best next step for you. It will be good for you both metabolically and physiologically. The last phase is built to help with  more fat loss, not slow it down. I know the idea of a "refeed" sounds intimidating but you would be surprised how your body responds.

ReplyQuote
richard.walton
(@richard-walton)
New Member Enrolled
24/06/2019 5:59 am  

Thanks for responding Jonathan,  I have currently been in stage two for 6 week and I'm down to daily(this week) of 1500 calories. I tried a re-feed this week over the weekend which helped mentally, but I seem to be experiencing an issues (getting worse over the past few weeks) with daily bodily activities. What has always been a regular thing has now become 4-5 days situation where obviously, my weight is increasing due to non movement activities and i'm starting to experience stomach pains and discomfort, forcing me to external action. 

Seeing as i'm close to my weight goals would there be any negative effect starting on-baording again to give my digestion a break, or is there any advice you can give to stay in phase 3 but supplement my daily 10g of carb for better fibre/colonic movements. 

Apologies to raise the above in an open forum environment 

ReplyQuote
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
02/07/2019 5:59 pm  

@richard-walton No need to apologize bud! So yea, on boarding might be a good option for you. Sometimes to make this more long term and sustainable, we need a break from the low calories for sure. 

ReplyQuote
richard.walton
(@richard-walton)
New Member Enrolled
04/07/2019 4:23 pm  

@Johnathan As always appreciate your support and guidance.  Im going to go back and starting on boarding again as clearly this process of working with my body's needs and using its resources is definatly working for me. Love how tailored this is to me 🙂 great job

Can you clarify a very important part of your course that I'm struggling to understand if I have correct, in your sheet your daily macros :example taken from my sheet of 179lbs weight = daily Marcos of 156 fat + 82 protein + 10 Carbs totalling 1773. 

Are these totals "Grams of each macro" I am to consume to make up the calories/Macros. As there is no way in my fitness pal to replicate the percentages within the pie chart as these go up in increments of 5 at a time, so I have been using grams. 

Within my fitness Pal the Grams calculations = your daily Marco, I just want to be sure before start the program again 

Can you please clarify if I have this correct 

Huge thanks in advance 

(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Admin
04/07/2019 5:50 pm  

@richard-walton Correct. Do not worry about getting mfp to match up perfectly. Just hit those grams of each macro everyday.

ReplyQuote
ItsMyrrh
(@murlenejoseph)
New Member Enrolled
04/07/2019 6:16 pm  

Hi, 

I'm new to DSK but have been keto on and off for over 2 years. I've lost a total of 20lbs just doing lazy keto but I'm serious about changing my body composition.

I've been eyeing DSK since it came out and I thought it was pretty expensive for something I was doing but I'm only 1 week in and already am seeing some pretty quick changes, granted I'm at the phase where the weight loss happens quickly due to water but alas I feel amazing. I am having trouble coming up with meals to perfectly meet my macros but I'm chugging along. If anyone is interested in keeping up with my journey, you can follow my IG: @itsmyrrh.

I turn 30 in November 🥺 and I really want to decrease my body fat as much as possible. I workout 5 days a week. Currently, I'm doing a soft start as I go on vacation next week and know I won't be able to track or even stay in keto so I will officially start on July 22nd when I get back. The purpose of starting now was essential to see if I could actually do it and to knock out any kinks when it came to tracking and meeting my macros daily.

Starting weight was 176 (7/1/19), current weight is 169.

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!🇱🇷

ReplyQuote
MARSHA FIELDS
(@marshafields)
Eminent Member Enrolled
17/07/2019 4:39 pm  

Hello everyone!!

Just signed up today and can't wait to see how I can improve myself.  I've been keto for 5 straight years then the last 2 years on and off due to surgery.  I was able to lose 150lbs. withing the first two years of my keto journey 7 years ago, but have never been able to reach my ultimate goal and leanness.  I would like to lose another 40lbs in fat if not more if able and really see what my body is capable of.  

ReplyQuote
thechosenchew
(@thechosenchew)
New Member Enrolled
16/08/2019 9:42 am  

Hi!

My name is Michele I’ve been Keto for 2 1/2 years and I’m looking to push my goals full steam ahead. I’ve done the Keto muscle intelligence program so figured I would give this a try since the DSK program helps you learn to dial in your macros versus just being a workout program. I’m hoping to learn a lot about myself during this program! 

Stephen Chambers
(@stephenchambers)
New Member Enrolled
01/09/2019 7:01 am  

Hi 

New Member here been on Keto for about 9 months, never tracked before, have lost 50 Lbs and about 10% BF looking to lower that BF % more and take Keto to the next level. 

ReplyQuote
Bells739
(@michelle1csr)
Active Member Enrolled
10/09/2019 9:18 am  

I purchased this program 9 months ago and am ready to start actually using it. Do I just go to my dashboard to look at it? Has anything changed in 9 months or can I just use the downloads I had from before?

ReplyQuote
Bells739
(@michelle1csr)
Active Member Enrolled
10/09/2019 7:06 pm  

Is there a training video for the intermediate and advanced workouts? I didn’t see a forum for the training...maybe I am not looking in the right place? If someone could point me in the right direction!!

Also, is there a download for all the recipes or do we have to go through the whole course, one by one, and print them out? How do you guys remember what’s in there without having to connect online? Any helps or tips is appreciated 🙂

ReplyQuote
Page 19 / 20
Share:

Please Login or Register