New Members - Intro...

[Sticky] New Members - Introduce Yourself  

Page 20 / 20
  RSS

Jonathan Shane ( IG: @theketoroad )
(@theketoroad)
Estimable Member Registered
12/09/2019 10:55 am  

@michelle1csr I don't believe a intense or advance workout program exists just what is given. The you tube channel does have workout tutorials if you want to look there for guidance. As for the recipes, I do not believe there is a place to download them. I apologize for that inconvenience. 

ReplyQuote
(@theketoroad)
12/09/2019 10:58 am  

@Peekiesmom Nothing has changed in the last 9 months. You should be able to access the program through your courses.

ReplyQuote
Bells739
(@michelle1csr)
Active Member Enrolled
12/09/2019 11:24 am  

Thank you!  So basically this program is more about the nutrition?  As far as the training, it's just the downloads for the beginner, intermediate and advanced worksheets?  I tried to go on the Keto Savage website for more help but I would have to purchase something there.  I already paid $200 here so I don't want to spend money on anything else.  Is the adapted performance manual that is selling for $20 on that website offered here as part of the program I already purchased?  Thank you!

I really wanted to do this more for the weight training from a keto perspective so I'm just trying to get info from that.  I love the beginner workout.  I'm doing that.  Just wasn't sure about any more advanced techniques and stuff like that from other programs I've downloaded.

ReplyQuote
Bells739
(@michelle1csr)
Active Member Enrolled
12/09/2019 11:35 am  

Hi Again!!

Is there a customer service number or email or do I ask all questions here only?

How do I delete my email from the responses here and also on my profile?  I don't feel comfortable it showing.  I would like my user name only.  

I know this is more customer service stuff, but I can't find who to contact.

ReplyQuote
(@theketoroad)
13/09/2019 5:38 am  

@michelle1csr Yes the DSK program is a nutrition program that highly encourages activity alongside with it. I am not familiar with the adapt manual so I cant answer that truthfully. The only thing on DSK that includes a customized workout program is working with one of us coaches.  However, that is another fee. 

So for your email, simple go to edit profile and delete it off of you info for you profile. We can remove your email from the system as that is what allows you to have an account to access everything.

ReplyQuote
Abouna Moses
(@abouna-moses)
New Member Enrolled
10/10/2019 5:30 am  

Hey there. 
Day one for me here.  I’m Abouna Moses, a Byzantine Catholic monk from Holy Resurrection Monastery in St. NAZIANZ WI. I’ve been living the Keto lifestyle fairly loosely for the last 8 months or so, more for blood glucose control than weight loss, though loosing a few pounds is always a good thing! I figured it was time to ramp things up another level  so here I am. 
Have a great day and God bless!

ReplyQuote
AbbyBK (IG @ketokeuhnnutrition )
(@abbyb1885)
Reputable Member Moderator
10/10/2019 10:12 am  

@abouna-moses welcome to the DSK family. I live in WI as well.

ReplyQuote
Mathew Swift
(@mathew-swift)
New Member Enrolled
02/12/2019 1:49 pm  

Hi my name is Mat Swift from Australia. Started keto in January this year and had some great results 22 kilos or so. It's given me the confidence to attempt a bodybuilding contest i n April. This is something I have wanted to do for 20 years. I am currently 43 years old and will compete at age 44. Looking forward to the challenge.

ReplyQuote
soberketodad
(@soberketodad)
Active Member Enrolled
04/12/2019 8:56 am  

@mathew-swift

Welcome, Mat. That is really inspiring stuff! DSK has helped me achieve my leanest body ever, and I bet it does the same for you. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Best,

John

John C. Herceg

ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 20
Share:

Please Login or Register