[Sticky] August 1st 2018 Q&A  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

Christos (IG: @christosketo)
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
02/08/2018 4:15 am  

(@synthyarose)

Are you at to see the content? If you click on the courses in the menu and then under Getting started with the course there is a spreadsheet section at the bottom with aink to download the Google sheets file. Although the spreadsheet is mainly the same there are some tweaks in the back end. Nothing major. 

It sounds to me that you are logged in so I'm not sure of the login problem. If the problem still exists can you open a new topic under logging in and password section or spreadsheet depending on where the issue is. We are here to help you.

ReplyQuote
aprillott262
(@aprillott262)
Active Member Enrolled
02/08/2018 6:42 am  

I am brand new. I paid for dsk yesterday and I cannot find anything to get me started. When does the August 1 group start? Am I doing something wrong? Frustrated 

ReplyQuote
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
02/08/2018 7:41 am  

@aprillott262 Were you able to log into the course? Once you log in (using the same account to post on this forum) you will see a courses section. In the courses section are the videos and content to get you started. This is the same location you will see the spreadsheet. Make sure you are attempting to login using the same name you registered the course with when paying. 

Let me know if you still have questions. 

Christos

ReplyQuote
aevans679
(@seraphina)
Trusted Member Enrolled
02/08/2018 8:04 am  

@mirtavonbenecke Try making some fat bombs... it really helps get you there and they are delicious! 

ReplyQuote
SynThyArose
(@synthyarose)
Active Member Registered
02/08/2018 1:52 pm  

Completely lost lol. I am signed in. Then when I attempt to log into the course it tells me to please purchase course before using courses. Hmm.. Funny thing is....this is on my PC laptop. My cell phone I am finally able to get into the course. I prefer to use my laptop. I'm very frustrated. I will do what you suggested. Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
SynThyArose
(@synthyarose)
Active Member Registered
02/08/2018 1:56 pm  

Hello SynThyArose (not SynThyAroseLog out)              See I am logged in lol. geez. and then... it wants me to pay again when I click on the course

ReplyQuote
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
02/08/2018 2:01 pm  
Posted by: SynThyArose

Completely lost lol. I am signed in. Then when I attempt to log into the course it tells me to please purchase course before using courses. Hmm.. Funny thing is....this is on my PC laptop. My cell phone I am finally able to get into the course. I prefer to use my laptop. I'm very frustrated. I will do what you suggested. Thank you. 

I have a feeling you are logged into your phone using a different account on your laptop. I would sign out on your laptop and sign back in using the same accoubt as your phone. Being that it works in one place and not the other leads me to this thought. 

This happened to another member and they somehow signed you twice. Did you pay for the course on the phone or your laptop? 

If you click your logged account (account icon on top right)  on both the phone and laptop the same? 

Let us know. I will look back later and try to support further or another moderator can jump on in my absence until later tonight. 

Christos

Max Havoc liked
ReplyQuote
Max Havoc
(@max-havoc)
Noble Member Moderator
02/08/2018 7:34 pm  
Posted by: SynThyArose

First off sorry about all the inconvenience, I would tend to agree with Christos. If the emails are different, say for example you paid with PayPal with one email address and have another email address for DSK, it won't recognize you paid. The emails need to match as Christos asked are they the same ? As that was the issue for a couple people during round 1, so we'll have to wait for your response to assist further.

But we will get you straightened out, again sorry for the headache.

ReplyQuote
SynThyArose
(@synthyarose)
Active Member Registered
03/08/2018 2:18 pm  

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. I quit the Google Chrome that I was using. Used the browser Waterfox. I signed in. Walla! I will use this from now on. Thank you for your help!

ReplyQuote
(@christosfl81)
Honorable Member Admin
03/08/2018 2:25 pm  

@syntharose wooohooo!!! glad you are in 🙂  Let's get this party started. 

ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
03/08/2018 9:10 pm  

@synthyarose  So glad you, Max & Christos were able to solve this so you can login & join us!!  Welcome Aboard DSK!! 😀  😀  😀  😊 

aevans679 liked
ReplyQuote
judylove
(@judylove)
Honorable Member Moderator
18/08/2018 7:40 pm  

@synthyarose  Hello!!!    😀 

As for the sign in /login issues, it sounds like you are signed on, you just aren't sure how to proceed???? Yes? 

Yes, you can re-download a new spreadsheet & start DSK over again.   You can save your old spreadsheet  - just to remember, but if you

Just click on this link you can download a new spreadsheet:

https://deeperstateketo.com/lesson/spreadsheet-initial-setup/

You'll  also need to re-calculate your macros again using Keto Savage's keto macro calculator here:   

http://ketosavage.com/keto-macro-calculator/

You would use these macros to fill in your new DSK title page & start over till you reach your goal.  Depending on your macros, you would start in Onboarding or P1.  Just write again if you have more questions.  Hope this helps you!!!! 😀  😀  😀  😀 

Max Havoc liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register