Can’t access courses

Forums WELCOME TO DEEPER STATE KETO Can’t access courses

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  astillwell14 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

astillwell14
    Participant

Hi @lauren or anyone that can help. I am currently logged in and can see the courses but when I click on any of the courses it asks me for my password again and I put it in and nothing happens. Is this what’s supposed to happen? Help please!

Amyad
    Participant

Please read your email from when you purchased the course isn’t out until tomorrow

astillwell14
    Participant

None of the emails I got said anything about accessing the courses and when they would be available. I understand it starts tomorrow but I see all of these people that had already purchased are physically starting tomorrow so I thought that they already had access to everything otherwise how would they know what they macros are.

MyMessyKeto
    Participant

We use other macro calculators to determine our Macros and looking at the samplemeal plan a lot of people use that to plan.

No one has access until they email us the password. You’re not missing out.

Trisha
    Participant

I can’t access my account. I purchased, registered, and logged in. When I try to access course, it says please purchase first. I did purchase and today is the 24th, still can’t access.

Max Havoc

@trisha we’ll make sure Lauren see’s this post and she can get you squared away.

@lauren,this lady could use your assistance

wickedred65
    Participant

Hey Lauren, I am doing okay with the courses but for some reason I can’t access the 14 day meal plan from my email or from the course list.
    Is there any way I can have it emailed again? It was really useful. The “more freebies” email I received right before launch is not accessible at all either. Thanks!!

Lauren
    Participant

@wickedred65 – Email me at lauren@ketoconnect.net

Thanks @max-havoc!

@trisha – If you go to this link https://deeperstateketo.com/course/deeper-state-keto/ does it still say you have to purchase this program? If that is happening, please email deeperstateketo@gmail.com and copy me at lauren@ketoconnect.net

@keto-savage !!! Be on the look out for this email please! We’ll get you figured out, @trisha.

Thanks and good luck, everyone!

——————————————————————————————-

Follow my keto progress on Instagram @losing.with.lauren
    https://www.instagram.com/losing.with.lauren/

astillwell14
    Participant

@lauren I am having the same issue as @trisha. When I log in none of my courses show up. It did work when I clicked on the link that you posted above. But should I have to do that every time?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.