DOWNLOADING & USING THE SPREADSHEET

Forums WELCOME TO DEEPER STATE KETO DOWNLOADING & USING THE SPREADSHEET

Tagged: 

This topic contains 86 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  Antoine 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Lauren
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’ve gotten a lot of questions regarding the spreadsheet issues. This is the best way that I’ve found to edit your own. I have also updated the DSK HELP FILE with this information.

DOWNLOADING THE SPREADSHEET

You can download the spreadsheet locally as either a copy to use in Excel or in Google Docs. I suggest using Google Docs.

STEPS

1) Have a Google account. Sign into it.
    2) Access the Deeper State Keto spreadsheet from the link provided earlier.
    3) Click “File”
    4) Click “Make a Copy”
    5) There will be a popup that says “Copy document” with the name “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet” and the folder listed as “My Drive”. Do NOT change anything. Click “OK”.
    6) A new tab will open in your browser with the copied version. YOU CAN EDIT THIS VERSION. This is private to you and saved on your google account.
    7) You can also access that spreadsheet by being signed into your Google account and navigating to http://sheets.google.com – There you will see a file that says “Copy of the Deeper State Master Spreadsheet”
    8) There is no need to save any changes you make to this spreadsheet. Google saves all changes automatically.

NOTE

Hi everyone! I’m definitely here to help you and I am trying to work through your questions as quickly as I can. I am simply just the moderator and community manager of these forums. I don’t have any technical powers beyond that. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact deeperstateketo@gmail.com

Thanks!

Lauren

————————————————————————

Follow my keto progress on Instagram @losing.with.lauren
    http://www.instagram.com/losing.with.lauren

valentynrose
    Participant

Has the course started yet? I was able to get the spreadsheet but nothing else.VR

miranda.grieshaber
      Participant

The copy does not work. I am signed into my account the original is downloaded into my account. When I click make a copy and say OK nothing happens. It just stays on the original. There are no copies in my drive. @lauren

bitesize77
    Participant

Thank you Lauren, your explanation to make a copy worked great!

jrc51683
    Participant

Hi on Phase 3 tab…line 11 it seems there is a formula issue on mine. Can anyone confirm?

When I enter all my info the macros don’t calculate past line 10…after there is a formula error.

moonofsilver
      Participant

are you putting info in both the onbording and non onbording section? you have to do one or the other. watch the video and follow his instructions, don’t try to do it without that (that was my issue)

jmstanton93
    Participant

Is there going to be a food log spreadsheet similar to the 14 day trial version?

Lauren
    Participant

@valentynrose – Yes, the course has started. If you have paid, you will be able to find the courses here: https://deeperstateketo.com/course/deeper-state-keto/

@bitesize77 – That makes me so happy to hear! Thanks for your feedback!

——————————————————————————————-

https://www.instagram.com/losing.with.lauren/

ssaulsberry
      Participant

Hi. I ordered the course last night and paid via PayPal. It still says “on hold.” I’m not sure what why that is. Do you know by chance? Thx!

Lauren
    Participant

@jrc51683 There’s no way you should be on Phase 3 on the first day. The sheets calculate and evolve automatically as you input data as the days pass. I’ll keep this in mind and will look at it when I’m able.

@jmstanton93 – Honestly, the food and recipes provided are a guide. You can eat whatever you want on this program as long as the meals fall within the macros you need to hit on that specific day. There are plenty of free recipes on ketoconnect.net that you can use that include all of the macro information. The 14 day plan gives you a great start and breakdown for how you want your days to go on this program. That has been my interpretation of it.

I don’t have all the answers, but I’m trying to help where I can! If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know!

jmstanton93
    Participant

No, I understand the phases, I just wanted something to track my foods outside of myfitnesspal
    The calorie/macro breakdown is higher that I have been used to on the State of Slim program I was on

I’ll modify the free 14 day spreadsheet for my needs

thanks

jrc51683
    Participant

@lauren definitely not on phase 3 lol. Just like to look around and examine all tabs on spreadsheet…maybe its the accounting person in me and analyzing all numbers…haha

If you have time check it out. It could also be I downloaded to my computer maybe my excel version isn’t the same. I will try again at home later.

sylwiav
      Participant

i noticed that too (erorr in the formula). Remove the extra space after the word Average in the formula. it should fix it

Lauren
    Participant

@jrc51683 haha, okay! I understand! Have you tried downloading a copy to your own Google account? That might help things. I will absolutely take a look. I’m not a spreadsheet wizard, but I can pass that onto the genius that put this monster of a spreadsheet together! 🙂

Robert Sikes
    Keymaster

@lauren, you are doing an amazing job! I just want you to know that 🙂

Jenny
    Participant

Hi Lauren, the pie charts on Phase 1 do not show the percentages like they do on Robert’s presentation (in light grey). Can you show me the steps to add them?

Thank you,

jenny

Jenny
      Participant

Hi Lauren, please disregard my prior post. I saved the spreadsheet in excel at first and the percentages do not appear. When I made a copy in google sheets, BOOM they appeared 🙂 Thanks!

thefittchick
    Participant

Lol…thank goodness my 12 year old could help me! He copied it and renamed it in google drive and then I could edit it!

AbbyBK
    Participant

Thank you so much for this post! I thought my laptop sucked (well it still kind of does. ha) and I wasn’t able to open the downloaded file. I bothered Crystal first (to tell Robert) instead of thinking of coming on here. Oi Some days you just feel like a dope.

Erika
    Participant

realized I should have posted this here…

Anyone – Quick question to clarify, when setting the “Goal Weight” in the title page, are we talking the goal for the 90 course or our ultimate goal weight? The “weight goal” column is decreasing at a rate of 1lb per day which seems like a stretch to say the least 🙂 Any ideas?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Erika.

Sandy LaBahn
      Participant

I was also wondering that about goal weight. I can’t lose a lb a day. 🙁

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sandy LaBahn.

elianita21
    Participant

I paid but I have not received the spreadsheet and still don’t have access to the courses HELP PLEASE!!! @lauren

pdudkiewicz
    Participant

Hello Lauren,
    I have tried following your instruction to make a copy, but for whatever reason it is not allowing me to. I can’t make any edits or enter any info. It is saying view only.
    Pam

Lauren
    Participant

@keto-savage – Thanks Robert!

@elianita21 – If you have paid for the course and you are signed in, you should be able to view everything at https://deeperstateketo.com/course/deeper-state-keto/

@pdudkiewicz – Do you have a Google account and are you signed in when you follow my instructions for making a copy and adding it to your own account?

Thanks!

Max Havoc

For those that are still having issues downloading the spreadsheet,IMO they second way @lauren suggested is by far the easiest.

If you don’t already have on create a Google accountant and make sure you’re signed in, go to http://sheets.google.com,when you see the file of “copy of the deeper state master spreadsheet” I suggest saving it to your desktop and in a folder, just in case something happens to it.

And by the way @lauren you’re doing a great job with the task you’ve been handed,I knew the first few days was gonna be brutal.Hang in there we got your back 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Max Havoc.

Lauren
    Participant

Awww! Thank you max-havoc! I really appreciate that!! <3 All of you are great. It’s an overwhelming course at first, but once you get all of the information, it starts to come together. I highly recommend watching ALLLLLLL the videos, then going back and watching the ones (AGAIN) that are pertinent to the phase you are starting. That has helped a lot!

Thanks again for your kindness! I’ve got your back, too! Always!

Maridette Cachola
    Participant

Used the macro calc and entered them on the spreadsheet then moved to phase 1 spreadsheet and it says my calories of 1501 is too low and it’s in the red. What does this mean? Can I continue onto phase 1?

JAYZLE
    Participant

I am having a hard time finding the spreadsheet. I did what was suggested but no dice. Am I supposed to have a google account with the email I used to start this whole process?

MsPecot
    Participant

I filled out the title page. Then when I go to Phase 1, there are red triangles with exclamation points in all of the date, weight goal, and difference columns. I am not able to enter anything into those columns. Anyone have this happen or know how to fix it?

deanna353
    Participant

Have only iPad and haven’t figured out how to save to my google docs. For example in step 3, it says to click “file”, but there is no such thing on my iPad view. Tried to do at work, I. Excel, but website is blocked. Any suggestions? I’m not that great with computers to begin with… thanks for your time!

lakeyluna
    Participant

How do you download the spreadsheet to google doc on a mobile device (such as an iPad)?

Lauren
    Participant

@slabahn_06 – Put whatever goal you want! Some people will stay in Phase 2 longer than others. I am a “Big Boned Bob”, so I will be in that phase longer than others.

@mdettecme-com – Hey! The spreadsheet is set up to recognize 1,550 calories or more. So just up your intake by a tiny amount and you’ll be good!

@jayzle – You can have a separate google account that is not associated with the email that you signed up for this course with. We won’t know the difference on our end. You just need one so you can be able to use the “Sheets” part of Google.

@mspecot – That *MIGHT* mean you need to do Onboarding first. @keto-savage might be able to help you better with this problem because I don’t know much about the formulas and functions behind the spreadsheet.

@deanna353 & @lakeyluna – I suggest finding a desktop computer to get setup because I have no way of knowing what is or isn’t on the iPad. I know that once you get set up, you should be able to enter the data on your iPad with no problem. I just looked at the App Store online and it says that there is an app just for Google Sheets. Download that, sign in to Google, access our spreadsheet, then follow the steps I posted earlier to save it to your own Google account.

Good luck, everyone!

mrskimberlykerr
    Participant

Thx Lauren, I have been struggling with opening and saving the sheet. Your step by step instructions were perfect. Thx

hennylo
    Participant

Should we be editing the macros daily on the spreadsheet with our actual consumed macros. I didn’t hit the exact macros day 1 and it is missing up all the weeks after.

Mattinketo
    Participant

I’m coming from 1:1 coaching w/ RS. I feel like I can’t find the spreadsheet it populates to? I saved a spreadsheet entered my start date, weight, goal wt, my macros but what do I do with this info? I see an onboarding vid where he had it populated into a spreadsheet. Getting lost in the links and related links- any time I click a spreadsheet it takes me to the same input one I’ve filled out. Help 🙂

Hey @mattinketo, I also am with Robert 1:1. I am not having issues with the spreadsheet. When I started on the title page and trafsered to phase 1 it worked fine. It will not automatically populate fro the 1:1 spreadsheet to DSK. I was able to download the DSK sheet and update it. Let me know if you still have issues. -Christos

Mattinketo
      Participant

@Christos Ruci – thanks for responding. where’s the “title page”?

@hennylo, yes update the actuals consumed daily. Replace the macros you are trying to hit on that day with actual consumed. The graph will also update with actuals so you can see where you actually are versus what the plan is.

taraa216
    Participant

I have a lot of weight to lose I don’t understand when using the spreadsheet how to put that in the spreadsheet. I know I’m supposed to do phase 1 and 2 for a while until I reach near my goal but what should I be putting in for my phase 1 goal weight?? 10bls loss? I’m confused.

Mattinketo
    Participant

@christos ruci. disregard. got it 🙂

@taraa216 for weight goal put your total weight goal not just phase 1. Hopefully that helps.

taraa216
      Participant

I did that but after it populates it has me losing a pound a day… that is not possible…when I put a 10lb goal loss that seems more realistic???

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  taraa216.

@taraa216 it just uses it as a baseline to see a downward trend over 90 days. I would put whatever you want your 90 day goal to be. You can put 10 or 50. It will just divide the loss by 90 days. The spreadsheet does calculate or know what is realistic weekly or daily and of the goal is attainable. It just to create a downward sloping trend. For example mine had 25lbs over the time period. The first few weeks (water weight) I blasted through what calculated daily but then it slowed down. I hope that makes sense.

a_raygo
    Participant

@christosfl81 thanks for the info on updating macros on the sheet daily. I was just leaving it as if you change it the rest of the sheet changed and wasn’t sure if that was correct. Thank you!

a_raygo
    Participant

On the spreadsheet for phase 1 what is meant as macros and macros/10?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  a_raygo.

Kelley
    Participant

@lauren On my spreadsheet this week I am to eat 150g of fat. The spreadsheet indicates that 150g of fat is 1346 cals. Its actually 1350 cals. It looks relatively minor but thought I should ask…….

Thanks!

@lauren any thoughts on @ssaulsberry question?

Lauren
    Participant

Hi @christosfl81 Thank you for your help! I apologize for the delay!

Hi @ssaulsberry Does it still say that? If you are having the issue still, please email me at lauren@ketoconnect.net and I will see what I can do to sort it out for you! My powers are limited, but I can get the info to those who can help!

If you’ve paid for the course, log in, and go to here: https://deeperstateketo.com/course/deeper-state-keto/ – If you still see nothing or it still says “on Hold”, email me all the details!

Thank you!

Lauren
    Participant

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for assisting each other!

Were there any questions that I missed or were left unanswered? @lauren and I will get back to you ASAP!

Thanks, everyone!

samkriley
    Participant

@jrc51683 Did you get it fixed to view phase 3? @lauren I’m currently trying to scope out Phase 2 and when I enter the two green cells ( date and preferred fat %) all I get it “N/A” in all the fields. I too just wanna poke around and see what is to come…

Thanks,
    Sam

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  samkriley.

@jrc51683 make sure the date in phase 2 matches the last date populated in phase 1. I had the same issue. it will link the dates from phase 1 and 2 and pull from phase 1 and populate phase 2.

DSeschliman
    Participant

How do I get a refund? My Doctor does not want me to be on this diet.

MyMessyKeto
      Participant

@dseschliman I would encourage you to do your own research. A lot of medical doctors are not well informed about this diet. What do YOU want?

fitorious
    Participant

how do I save the file? i typed everything in and I want to save what the info I inputted. It clears up everytime i close Excel or Google.

Lauren
    Participant

@dseschliman – Email deeperstateketo@gmail.com and talk to them.

@mizz-vicky – Hey! Don’t worry about Excel for now. Follow my instructions above. Input the data after you’ve saved the copy to your own Google account. It will autosaved there. Let me know if you continue to have trouble and tag me by saying @lauren

Thanks!

————————————————————————

http://www.instagram.com/losing.with.lauren

Lauren
    Participant

@miranda-grieshaber If you are signed into the same google account that you signed in to, go to http://sheets.google.com – Do you see it sitting right there?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wickedred65
    Participant

Hey Lauren. I’m wondering if there is a way to download the spreadsheet to an iPad. I haven’t been able to access it that way. Is there a trick?

Lauren
    Participant

@dseschliman – To add onto what @tami-white is saying, I highly recommend checking out all of these peer reviewed published medical journals and articles/papers about the BENEFITS and SUCCESSES of keto that you can find here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ketoscience/top/?sort=top&t=all

@wickedred65 – Hi! If you follow my instructions above and save it to your Google account, it will always be there no matter what device you access it on. It autosaves in your account as you update it. No need for downloads. However, I recommend downloading the Google Sheets app. It’s much easier to use and access it through that app than it is through the browser. I hope that helps!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mattinketo
    Participant

So need a spreadsheet tip if someone is savvy with these things. My DSK and my 1:1 overlapped by a week. 1:1 coaching just ended and my week 2 macros differ from what he just updated me for this week. So I took the macros he gave me and adjusted this weeks but the weeks below did not adjust. Is there a way to get it to adjust on the new track? If not, no biggie I can just keep following like it is.

Lauren
    Participant

@matthamilton8 – I am not sure exactly, but we can definitely tag @keto-savage and you can also email DeeperStateKeto@gmail.com – I want you to get the max benefit of the program for your body, so we should definitely get the right numbers in there. Good luck!!

@matthamilton8 I may be able to help being in somewhat of your situation although still on 1:1. The reason it is not populating is because of how it is built and has dependencies.

Step 1: Title Page: Put in your current weight and your weight goal; skip onboarding and under phase 1 put your current new macros from Robert
    Step 2: In the phase 1 tab put in your current actual weight on today’s date or whatever date you weighed in and the macros you are currently on that Robert gave should auto populate. This is just used to populate the spreadsheet properly.
    Step 3: In phase 2 tab put in that same date on the top from phase 1 along with the fat% of your current macros. This will then let you continue with phase 2 and allow you to follow this track and then move to phase 3.. and so on.

If you are still coaching with Robert his changes are different than the generic spreadsheet. I think you are no longer doing coaching but not sure. I am so I am not using the DSK one yet as I have our version populated since January. But I will be when I cycle through again.

Cece B.
    Participant

Hi there,

My spreadsheet doesn’t seem to be calulating my weight loss correctly. I dropped 2.2 lbs and it only reflects 1.9 lb loss between the 2 days. When I look at the formula (phase one) it doesn’t seem right. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

MyMessyKeto
      Participant

@ccbarron72 I believe you’re looking at the difference between wight “actual” and weight “goal” I had the same problem. It’s not your weight loss, it’s the different between where the spread sheet says you should be and where you are.

Yup that’s right. I did that at first also. I don’t look at that column because weight loss isn’t that calculated you will have ups and down. But.. if you trend being 5-10lbs off then have to look at what is going on. It is just another metric to use .

kleo1505
    Participant

Where can I get a detailed explanation of all the spreadsheets? I have not used a spreadsheet in years and need help or I’ll have to quit HELP! I am in onboarding and want to go to phase 1 but not only do I not undèrstand what this section wants from me or why it keeps sending me back to onboarding?? I am up to 1700+ calories and uncomfortable!
    Thank you!

Lauren
    Participant

@kleo1505 – Hi! I think that all of the answers and guidance you need can be found in the course videos. We even have several dedicated strictly to the spreadsheets.

There is also the spreadsheet help file that you can find here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oV7FGwjqoJSNfxgesqUFTIYuoHIUi3Z2iCKwX0i7CWg/edit

Thanks!

kz_602
    Participant

Hi There,

I am a little confused as to how to put Cardio into phase one of the spreadsheet. I didn’t see it gone over in the video, only that it was option. In the column title it says Cardio (Min/Levl). Does that mean I divide the minutes by the level and put that number in or do I input it as 10/2? Or does it even matter? Thank you in advance. 🙂

kleo1505
    Participant

@lauren thank you that is exactly what I needed. So phase 1 I now understand that I am reducing my fat macros and increasing my protein macros by the difference # in grams. Am I right? Thank you, Lauren!

Lauren
    Participant

@kz_602 and @kleo505 – I’m not exactly sure, but I have a good feeling that @keto-savage @max-havoc or @christosfl81 will know the answer! My apologies for not knowing those exact details. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Robert Sikes
    Keymaster

@kz_602 Great question. That is more for your personal use and preference. It doesn’t effect the formula at all. For instance, I prefer the stairmaster as my form of cardio. I would put the minutes/level in there simply for tracking purposes so I have a pulse on what I’ve been doing 🙂

kz_602
    Participant

@lauren – Not a problem at all. Thank you for helping me get my answer. I really appreciate your help. 🙂

@keto-savage – Okay, I get it now. I kept looking at the formulas and thinking they didn’t change, but I couldn’t tell for sure so I figured it was best to ask. I am just ending my first week of DSK and doing well. I started my course a little later than everyone else, but I wanted to make sure I understood everything. I have been keeping track of everrrrything so I wanted to make sure I got my cardio right as well. Thank you so much! I appreciate all of your help 🙂

pocapaypay
    Participant

My question is can you manipulate the spreadsheet if you need to keep working on thresholds in phase 1? I have had a big problem meeting my macros (either way over or way under) so I don’t know if the percentages are “working” but the spreadsheet is promoting me to change macros. Any help/info is appreciated

judylove

@pocapaypay I would not try to manipulate the spreadsheet as that is the guide to let you know what your macro levels are. It’s going to be very hard to determine how you are doing on this DS/k protocol if you are not consistently meeting your macros now (up or down). I would make meeting your macros your first goal. The phase 1 Spreadsheet is going to slowly increase your protein levels & decrease your fat as each week goes by. These changes are purposeful because in Phase 1 you want to find at what level your protein threshold is. You will notice this when you feel bloated, uncomfortable, etc. I suggest you Watch the Phase 1 video again. I hope this is helpful to you!!! If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!:):):)

judylove

@pocapaypay It dawned on me that maybe you are struggling to hit your macros because you aren’t planning what you’re going to eat for the day/week first before eating it. Do you use a food tracker like My fitness Pal Or My Macros+, etc.? Do you plan out first what you are going to eat, then eat that and only that? If you are doing it that way, then you should have an easier time hitting your macros consistently, and it will also be easier to grocery shop! I hope this is helpfu!! :):):)

pocapaypay
      Participant

I appreciate your response. I plan to start planning out meals so I do hit my macros better. But that is actually the question I originally asked since I still essentially would be “starting over” is there a way to stay at certain macros longer (in the spreadsheet) or do I just need to change the start date in the title page? I am btw down 13 lbs but with that said I don’t have any idea what “my numbers are”.

judylove

@pocapaypay Yes! You can stay in phase 1 longer if you want. The Phase 1 spreadsheet is set up for 6 weeks in that phase, as for most people this is a long enough time to find their protein threshold. So, if you need a longer time because you aren’t sure where you are, you have two choices:

– Choice 1 assumes you understand excel spreadsheets, formulas, and recognize the factors used to change weekly macros & the weekly assessment of the calories being potentially too low. Protein is 1.025 (a weekly increase of approx. two grams) and Fat is .965 (a weekly decrease of approx. 5 grams) The “L” column is assessing if you are at enough calories to continue on Phase 1 or if you are starting at under 1500 calories the first week, then 1450 the next & so on following the changing formulas. So Column L is a weekly assessment if your calories are high enough ( a changing formula) to continue on Phase 1 or if they are too low & you have to go the Onboarding phase to increase them to give yourself a runway for the cut. If you understand all that, then you could just copy and paste each extra week needed below your last & continue on. You may need to move surrounding graphs below to make room for your extra weeks.

– Choice 2 – To start over on the spreadsheets as if you are starting anew in finding your macros using the macro calculator, and start filling in the title page again & so on. I actually prefer this one, as t takes the onus of excel calculations off you and back to Robert’s original design. Also, since you aren’t sure where you are in your macros, the spreadsheet will calculate where you should be. This way you could be physically in Phase 1 as long as your calories don’t get too low, till you find your protein thresholds, and just continue on. IMO I would start over as there are so many variables in the spreadsheet that could be accidentally calculated in error, and your health is too important for that.

I hope this is helpful, and I wish you all the best as you continue on!! :):):)

judylove

@pocapaypay Yes! You can stay in phase 1 longer if you want. The Phase 1 spreadsheet is set up for 6 weeks in that phase, as for most people this is a long enough time to find their protein threshold. So, if you need a longer time because you aren’t sure where you are, you have two choices:

– Choice 1 assumes you understand excel spreadsheets, formulas, and recognize the factors used to change weekly macros & the weekly assessment of the calories being potentially too low. Protein is 1.025 (a weekly increase of approx. two grams) and Fat is .965 (a weekly decrease of approx. 5 grams) The “L” column is assessing if you are at enough calories to continue on Phase 1 or if you are starting at under 1500 calories the first week, then 1450 the next & so on following the changing formulas. So Column L is a weekly assessment if your calories are high enough ( a changing formula) to continue on Phase 1 or if they are too low & you have to go the Onboarding phase to increase them to give yourself a runway for the cut. If you understand all that, then you could just copy and paste each extra week needed below your last & continue on. You may need to move surrounding graphs below to make room for your extra weeks.

– Choice 2 – To start over on the spreadsheets as if you are starting anew in finding your macros using the macro calculator, and start filling in the title page again & so on. I actually prefer this one, as t takes the onus of excel calculations off you and back to Robert’s original design. Also, since you aren’t sure where you are in your macros, the spreadsheet will calculate where you should be. This way you could be physically in Phase 1 as long as your calories don’t get too low, till you find your protein thresholds, and just continue on. IMO I would start over as there are so many variables in the spreadsheet that could be accidentally calculated in error, and your health is too important for that.

I hope this is helpful, and I wish you all the best as you continue on!! :):):)

judylove

@pocapaypay You are welcome!!! If you need any more help, please write us and we will do our best!! Hang in there!! :):):)

kleo1505
    Participant

Well, I really did mess up my spreadsheet BUT I have learned not to add or delete anything in the wrong spaces!! Worry Not—I copied my previous entries—and then downloaded a fresh copy of the original spreadsheet and I am good to go! Now in Phase 2 and the sheet is updating correctly! Woohoo! 60 pounds to lose and ready! Loving DSK !

Lauren
    Participant

@kleo1505 – So glad that you figured out the problem and fixed it! You can do this!! We are all rooting for you! 😀

twnardin
    Participant

I’m well into Phase 1 but something seems to have gotten scrambled when I look at Phase 2. At one point a #REF! error box appeared in red in column M. Then after trying to remove that, the error message started appearing elsewhere. I can always start over but thought I’d ask before messing up my nice data so far.

bethium
    Participant

I have a question on the calculator used to find your macros. There are different phases. One of the videos mentioned using the Induction Phase macros, but I think this was for Onboarding. I am not doing the Onbaording. Do I still use the Induction Phase numbers for Phase 1?

What calories are you currently at now?

bethium
      Participant

The calculator for Induction suggests 1750 calories. I usually range somewhere 1600-2000. The videoa talk a lot about starting off with higher calories and I didnt see much explanation on the different calculations in the calculator. Since it said to use Induction for Onboarding, I wondered if I should be using “Confirmation” (I dont know what that means).

judylove

@bethium For the entirety of the course, you will use the keto savage macro calculator to find your Induction phase calories. Since yours are 1750, IMO, you will start in phase 1. On the title page, you will answer “N”, to the question, Do You Need Onboarding? (Y/N)? You will fill out the lower section of the title page for no Onboarding. You will fill in the data requested:
    Enter Phase 1 Start Date Here —>,
    Enter Starting Weight —>
    Enter Goal Weight —>
    and your “Weight Change Goal” should auto-populate.
    Fill in your calories/macros found from the Induction phase, with one alteration if needed.
    If your carbs are more than 10, take the amount over 10 and add it to protein.
    So, Let’s just say for example, your induction phase macros are:
    Calories: 1750
    Fat: 156
    Protein: 66
    Carbs: 22

You will add 12 to 66 = 78 protein
    subtract 12 from 22 = 10 carbs

You will enter this in the title page:
    Calories: 1750
    Fat: 156
    Protein: 78
    Carbs: 10

These are your starting macros for phase 1 in the phase 1 spreadsheet as well.
    Write back with any more questions & good luck!!
    I hope this is helpful!!:):):)

Antoine
    Participant

Hello Lauren,
    Just got the course and so excited to start soon and be part of this course.
    My question: When I entered my macros on the spreadsheet, on phase 1 section, it’s doesn’t seem to populate more than 42 days, to column 43. Is there a reason?
    thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.