- 1Heat a large skillet to medium high heat and add in the burger patty. Season the top side with salt and pepper and flip after 3-4 minutes.
- 2Cook for an additional 3 minutes on the other side and top with cheese.
- 3Place a lid over the cheese so it melts and cook for one minute.
- 4Transfer the cooked burger to a bowl and add greens to the hot skillet.
- 5Cook the greens down to your liking and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Transfer to the bowl with the burger.
**Adjust ingredients to fit your macros.