- 1Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Open the can of chicken, drain the water and pour the chicken out on the baking sheet. Spread out into a single layer.
- 3Bake for 5-7 minutes, until chicken looks dried out.
- 4Pour the dried chicken into a bowl. Add the cheese and egg, and combine with a fork.
- 5Place the chicken mixture back onto the baking sheet and place another piece of parchment paper on top. Roll out the chicken to form a thin crust.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes, until crust has formed together.
- 7Top with your favorite toppings and bake for an additional, 3-5 minutes if desired. Enjoy!
Tip: Add up the nutrition of all your ingredients and divide by the servings.
**Adjust ingredients to fit your macros.