- 1Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add the liquid stevia and chopped up cacao butter.
- 2Stir to combine using a spoon or spatula until the cacao butter has fully melted. Microwave for another 30 seconds if necessary.
- 3Add in the cocoa powder and stir to combine.
- 4Pour the mixture into the fat bomb mold evenly distributing among as many fat bombs as you want to make.
- 5Top with salt if desired and place in fridge for at least 3 hours.
- 6Store in a sealed container or zip top bag in the fridge.
Tip: Add up the nutrition of all your ingredients and divide by the amount of fat bombs you make to get the nutrition for each fat bomb.
**Adjust ingredients to fit your macros.