- 1Heat a large skillet to medium high heat and add in the ground pork. Break apart into crumbles using a wooden spoon and allow to cook through.
- 2Once fully cooked through, add in the cabbage and stir to combine.
- 3Add in the Sriracha, stevia, and rice wine vinegar and stir to combine.
- 4Transfer to a bowl and drizzle with sesame oil.
- 5If adding an egg, break into the skillet before transferring the mixture to bowl and stir to combine. Allow egg to cook through to your liking.
Tip: Add up the nutrition of all your ingredients and divide by the servings.
**Adjust ingredients to fit your macros.