- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a (12-cup) muffin mold/tin.
- 2Melt the butter and cream cheese (if not room temperature) in a microwave safe bowl.
- 3Using a hand mixer combine the butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Add in eggs and combine. Add in the protein powder and mix until smooth (the batter will be thin).
- 5Distribute the batter among all 12 muffins.
- 6Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- 7Once out of the oven allow to cool before packaging. They will deflate. Store in a sealed container up to 7 days.
Tip: Add up the nutrition of all your ingredients and divide by the amount of servings (12).
**Adjust ingredients to fit your macros.